𝟙

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚  𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 (bear)

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 (bear)

" IM NOT FINNA KEEP FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU BERLIN ."

It's 3 in the damn morning and my bald headed ass parents still arguing . They started arguing at 11 pm like get it the hell over with at this point .

" WELL IF YOUR BROKE ASS WOULD ACTUALLY DO SUM AROUND THIS DAMN PLACE YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO KEEP FUCKING PLAYIN ."

She not wrong my daddy is broke as hell and he ain't shi . Not even gon lie my parents argument be interesting as hell till it gets bad .

After my momma said that all you heard was a loud ass slap .

". WHO THE FUC YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO BERLIN HUH YOU KEEP PLAYIN WIT ME LIKE I WONT DOG YO BITCH ASS ."

And there it go .

My dad is abusive as hell and I'm not finna sit here and act like he aint.

He be beating the shi outta my momma . He beat beating the shit outta me and my sister laniia too . He beating the whole family foreal.

She only 16 tho so I be low key stepping in for her cause I ain't tryna have her deal with that shi too much.

My daddy be cheating and beating on my momma , he be fuckin other girls in they bed and everything .

I can't do shit bout it though no matter how hard I try .

It's already 5 am when the yelling and throwing and hitting stopped and I finally was able to sleep.

I gotta take naii to school in 2 hours too mane .

* 3 hours later *

I woke up an hour late . He finna fuckin kill me .

I rushed outta bed to the bathroom took a shower brushed my teeth got dressed in an all black jumpsuit and went to go wake up my lanaiia .

I rushed outta bed  to the bathroom  took a shower brushed my teeth got dressed in an all black jumpsuit and went to go wake up my lanaiia

" naiia wake up daddy finna kill us if we even more late."

" oh shi yana and it's alr 8 ."

She rushed out to go to the bathroom did her shi and walked out in a brown cargo pants outfit .

She rushed out to go to the bathroom  did her shi and walked out  in a brown cargo pants outfit

We ran down stairs to see our dad alr sitting ont he couch fist balled and everything.

" why the fuck you niggas still in my house at this time huh ?"

It ain't his house it's in my momma name but aight.

" w- we just woke up late that's all ."

" DO IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WOKE UP LATE ?"

Yes it truly do I'm not gon even hold you .

Before I knew it he alr coming at us . I pushed moni aside so he ran into me .

He started hitting all on my body . He usually never go for the face cause we be around people hella .

" CORTEZ GET OFF HER ."

I heard my mama yelling at my daddy to get off me but he wasn't gon listen and we all knew it .

After some time they eventually go his big body ass off me and we walked out the door and I started walking naii to school .

" yana why you always doin that shi knowing he gon do you bad ?"

" I don't know nigga for fun I guess."

" yana shut yo ass up ." She said laughing .

We finally made it to that hell hole .

The second I walked back out the school I heard my bestie Bibi yell my name from across the street .

" OMG BAEEE YOU HERE ."

Her lil gay ass .

" you alr know I couldn't leave yo ass ."

We walked into the corner store to see that bih was damn near empty it was only like 6 other people in there which ain't nun out the ordinary.

We sat in the back just for this one lightsking irl named sage to come back with us .

Sage is a friend - I lied lemme say an acquaintance of ours that we talk to form time to time she cool , I guess .

" oh hey y'all ."

" hey sage ."

We went to go pay and then we finally left . Then we went to go pick up naii in Bibi car .

" Okay so yana and moni I needa favor ."

" Bibi the hell is it this time ."

" it ain't nothing too crazy ."

" well what is it ?"

" aight so I'm friends with this boy his name is AK or Tj whtv the hell -"

" we ALR know where this is going Bibi ."

" right ."

" lemme finish damn - anyways so I'm friends with this boy named AK right and he want me to come over tomorrow but the thing is he gotta a homie and his homie also gotta lil brother , so I'm askin if y'all would please come with me ?"

" girl no ."

" I'm good."

" please Yall I really like him though . I'll pay y'all if you don't have a good time ."

" oh okay then ."

" fasho ."

One thing about me and my sister we gon get our money one way or the other.

" y'all some gold digging bitches, anyways I'll pick y'all up tomorrow at 7 ."

-///////-

First chapter lmk 😭