25

Zay didn't come home yesterday like at all it's the whole next day

Zay didn't come home yesterday like at all it's the whole next day .

I can't text him or anything and it's worrying the hell outta me .

I was in his room with naii and Draco .

" y'all think he's okay ?" I asked again worried .

" Briyana ask us that one more damn time and imma scream ." Draco

They don't understand like I'm deadass worried .

" y'all know tj phone came on before all of ours ." Naii said

" oooo lemme check mines cause I see yo phone on too ." I said making Draco agree

We checked our phones and they were finally on after all these damn days .

I saw tj had texted me around an hour ago .

Deadbeat TJ 😕
Frenn I'm finna go pick up yo lil boyfriend from where he at he said his head hurt too bad for him to drive back.

". Y'all tj just said he went to go pick him up ."

" don't he have his own car ?"

". Yea but apparently he said his head was hurting too bad to drive or sum ."

" oo he sick ?" Naii asked

" ion even know I guess we'll know when they get here ."

Time jump 3 hours .

Why the hell they still not here they was only three hours away it's been 4 hours .

A knock interrupted my thought and I went to go answer the door .

I opened the door to see zaymani leaning on tj

" baby you okay ?" I said hugging him

He just nodded in the crook of my neck .

" you wanna go lay down I'll bring you something to eat ."

He nodded again and me and TJ brought him up the stairs to his room and laid him down on the bed .

Then we walked out I went into the kitchen to make him some soup or just something hot while TJ went to the bathroom .

I made him his food and went upstairs to give it to him to find him asleep and covered in the blanket to the neck like he was freezing or something .

I went downstairs and put his food in the fridge and went to go sit with TJ Draco and naii .

" Tj I gotta question ?" I said after a good minute .

" wassup ?"

" how come it took y'all a whole four hours to get back ?" I asked genuinely confused

" oh we had to keep stopping cause that nigga had to throw up and he kept saying he was light headed ."

Oh nahh see my baby sick .

One thing about zaymani he hates being sick because it's remind him or his past overdoses and his past withdrawals.

I heard movement upstairs and then heard the shower turn on meaning he was probably up .

Lemme go check on him .

I walked into his room that was all blue due to the led light but I turned to see the bathroom completely dark and the shower on .

" baby why the bathroom all dark ?" I asked standing in the doorway ."

" cause i knew it was finna make my head hurt "

" are you feeling better I see your talking clearly?"

" yea I took some pain medicine and then hopped in here and it kicked in ."

" oh alr imma wait out here for you ."

" aight ." He replied as I was walking out .

After some time I heard the shower turn off and the door open .

I looked up to see him with a white tee and some sweats he walked over to the mirror to fix his hair .

I looked up at him and smiled but that smile quickly faded after I saw the marks on his neck.

" zaymani ." I asked him as he turned around .

" yea Wassup bae ?"

" don't fucking bae me Nigga what the fuck is on your neck ?"

He made a confused face and turned on the real bulb light so he could see better or sum shit .

Im heated as fuck .

He pulled his shirt down a little more to reveal even more marks that were darker and looked to be trailing down his chest.

He turned his neck to the right and then to the left looking confused as hell .

The fuck is he confused for .

" what the fuck ." I heard him whisper before he turned to me

" bri I promise I don't know where the hell those came from."

This nigga really blowing me.

" the fuck you mean zaymani what you just woke up and they were there ." I said mugging him

" baby -"

" nigga don't fucking call me your baby after you fucking cheated on me ." I said as I felt tears fill up my eyes.

This Niggas eyes started watering too as if he ain't the one that cheated .

I looked at the mirror and saw that he even had hella scratches all on his back and more hickeys on his shoulders .

" not only hickeys but scrapes on your back my nigga yea we're done ."

He turned his head fast as hell to see his scratched back in the mirror .

" bro please don't leave I trielt don't know what happened I would never cheat on like that please ." I said grabbing my hands as I was picking my stuff up .

I pulled my hands back and just looked at him hurt as fuck .

" you really cheated on me zaymani even after all that we been through together even after all the night I held you while you cried even after all time I was there for you when you was missing you dad after all the times I held you as you missed you sister that's crazy for real Yea we're done for real don't even contact me again ." I said walking out drying my tears .

I'm not the type to cry of just any nigga I'm with but you gotta understand that I loved this nigga with a damn passion and he turned around and did this shit.

I walked down starts with tears still hot in my eyes and walked past the others that were sitting on the couch and left out the door .

-:///:-

I said sorry alr 🤷‍♀️