53

I woke feeling real damn warm

I woke feeling real damn warm .

I opened my eyes and ain't see nothing but black so I lifted my head up well tried to but I look down to see that there's two arms wrapped around my waist .

Hold up .

Wait a gah damn minute .

Before I even mad my next move I tried my hardest to remember everything that happened last night .

And lord when I tell you I sure did remember once I tried standing up and my legs was knocking like the damn police I sure as hell did remember.

I also remembered when I had to run into his bathroom to throw up .

That liquor fucking me up .

I felt someone standing behind me so I turned my head away from the toilet and saw him standing in the door way with a light smile on his face .

" here ." He said handing me some pain meds and water .

" ugh thanks ." I said lightly

" fasho and I'm cooking breakfast you can just put on one of my shirt and come down to eat ."

This nigga food be so damn good I'm not even gonna lie make me wanna hit the splits 😔🙏.

" aight."

He just let out a little chuckle before walking out .

He still fine .

Anyways I cleaned myself up and then took a lil shower before getting a pair of his boxers and his tee and then I went downstairs to the kitchen where I found him sitting waiting for me .

He made omelets, hash browns , turkey bacon and some little sweet rolls looking things .

Makes me wanna rewind of last night .

" girl stop staring and come eat so I can drop you back home ." He said laughing .

" see cause your not funny ."

" I personally think I'm hilarious and I find it even more hilarious that you was knocking at my door at 4 in the damn morning drunk and high off your ass just to end up in my bed ."

" to be fair you took the bait ."

" I was high as hell too ."

" so was I so don't be judging me Hoe ."

" imma hoe now ."

" the biggest maybe even the baddest ."

" nah the baddest is crazy ." He said standing to get the drinks on the counter while I was sitting and eating .

" is it really don't think ion see that fattie you got on you finna make me act up imma minute ."

" nah you Wildin ." He said laughing