51

It's the next day and it's the day I'm planning on going to get my first tattoo

It's the next day and it's the day I'm planning on going to get my first tattoo .

I miss him .

His little body was so cold .

I shook my head to ge out of my thoughts and went to my bathroom to shower and do my hair and brush my teeth .

When I was done I walked out my room and downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was eating breakfast .

They spent the night at my house cause  according to them they wanted to be good Samaritans and care for the Ill .

Bullshit .

Anyways I grabbed my plate and went to go sit in the living room .

I was eating and on my phone when I saw I got a message  an hour ago.

Dutch
Today at 6 ?

Me
Yea I'll lyk .

It's 5:40  right now so in like 20 minutes .

I'm scared but ready  I'm only 21 Bout to be 22 this should help with my healing process .

Dutch is ms Shirley's grandson  that we also grew up and he does tattoos and he's gonna do my that dedication is to ezrion .

And Draco's friend said she shipped out my necklace that she made for me with erzrions ashes .

I finished my food and  grabbed my bag and thenwalked out the door and drove over to dutches shop .

He owns several around the place and he's making good money too considering his work is pretty famous .

I walked in the shop to see Dutch sitting at his tatto spot cleaning up some stuff .

" hey dutchhh ." I said giving his a hug  wrapping my arms around his waist .

Dutch is a big ass guy like this nigga is 6'6 and 289 pounds . And he boxes  has hella tattles and some long ass hair on him ,

But over and all he's real friendly just don't look it .

" oh hey teddy ."

He calls me teddy cause according to 13 year old him everyone call me bear and he liked the name but too used so it's teddy to him .

". I'm scared ."

" you gon be straight  withcho scary ass ."

". Just cause your ass think your a damn canvas don't me we all are ok ."

" man sit down fore I poke this damn needle in your eye ."

I just stared at him before we busted out laughing and I sat down and he started to prep my skin and then got his little rolling table tray thing with his inks and other shit .

" aight you ready ?" He asked after laying down the template  right on my chest above my heart .

" no ." I said sarcastically cause his ass know I'm tryna get this over with .

" ah tough shit ."  He said before starting .

* couple hours later *

" move one mroe dman time and imma body slam your ass ." Dutch said cause I kept moving cause no lie this bitch was started to hurt even more .

" you almost done with yo crybaby ass ."

Yes I shed a tear or 10 but mind yours .

" oh my lord can you hushhhh . You not helping ." I said rolling my eyes at him .

" see if I won't fuck up on purpose."

" I - you right my apologies." I said knowing his ass would probably give my baby the name eplixon or sum shit ,

" I'm done anyways go look at it ." He said after one last wipe  and then he put this clear shit over it .

"Leave this shit on I'll text you the rest of the details and shit about your healing  ." He said standing up .

I walked over to the mirror he had and saw my tattoo .

I love it .

He even used the footprint that I showed him . It's a more simple baby foot kind of drawing that look similar to how the foot print the hospital gave us looked .

 It's a more simple baby foot kind of drawing that look similar to how the foot print the hospital gave us looked

^^ something like this just his name  and date of birth.

" teddy your ass really ain't crying ." Dutch said giving me a hug and wiping my tears .

" I love it thank you so much Dutch ."

I tried paying his ass but he said no and tried to kick my ass out the shop but I said I wouldn't leave unless he came over for dinner at least and now we're on our way back .

We got home and we walked into the kitchen where everyone was eating dinner which was seafood .

" hey guys this is Dutch Dutch this is Ty bluu mookie red asia dior TJ  Draco   and you know naii ."

Surprised that zaymani isn't here .

Naii saw him and gave him a hug while everyone  either said hi or just gave him a nod.

Asia ass staring hard as hell I know she want him .

After dinner  Dutch went with asia and the rest of everyone headed to bed and  I had went into my room and saw a box I opened it to see that it was his ashes necklace .

The red part has his ashes in it .

I started crying and I just couldn't stop .

I miss my baby .

I wanted to be a mother so bad just for it be taken away from me .

I didn't bother wiping my tears anymore and just went down stairs to the liquor cabinet grabbed a  full bottle grabbed my keys and left out the door drinking it .

-/:::/!/:::/-

Rest up nephew 🤭