22

Me and bri was just chilling in her room after it's been a long ass day

Me and bri was just chilling in her room after it's been a long ass day . I was messaging her legs cause she talking about some they hurt and they sore .

Who problem is that ain't nobody tell her to play wit me .

We was watching that one junkie ass show she like .

Shit called euphoria.

( that's my shitt 😭 )

Imma keep it a buck I have no damn clue what's going on it's always something new with these white folks .

" oh my god I knew cal was a weirdo for real ."

We're on the scene where the angry white boy goes into his past and he found some tapes in his dad drawers .

That's what he get for being nosey .

We was in the middle of the episode and my phone started ringing but it was on bri side of the bed .

" go head answer that ."

" it's someone named ' maybe : auntie Chris ' "

Auntie Chris was my moms sister from her dad side they used to be hella close . But me I've always been close with their baby sister my auntie Genesis. Everyone call her auntie Jenny .

What her lil ugly ass want this time . Her kids dad probably left again .

Nigga leave every 1 -2 business days .

Girl he's a 9 to 5 at this point if she don't quit that damn job .

" oh answer if you want ."

" dont gotta tell me twice ."

She answered the phone and put it on speaker .

" NEPHEWWWWW ."

The hell is her missing teeth ass for the rest finna fall out at the rate she going .

" wassup." I said dryly .

" alright so tomorrow we having a family reunion and then you cousin graduation down at fort bay hill and everyone finna be there and you need to come we finna  be there for like two days  ."

That is 3 hours away meaning I would have to leave today in order to have time for they asses tomorrow.

Do this bitch got me some  gas money cause damn .

This old bitch not gon tell me what I need to do . She need to fix her crusty ass 5 year lace front  with her raggamuffin lookin ass .

" b- auntie what if I'm busy ?"

" boy we all know you ain't   You don't even like people ."

Glad she know .

" so you coming or not nephew cause you know imma keep at you till you agree ."