17

The last thing I remember hearing was someone screaming

The last thing I remember hearing was someone screaming .

" NOOO ."

" DRACO ."

I felt a bad pain in my back up near my neck and I suddenly fell to the floor .

It was at that moment I knew that when he shot back I was the one that got hit .

When I fell to the floor zaymani immediately came to my side and held my neck up while I couldn't help it but to grip his hand with the last bit of strength I have in me .

" no no no no no no ." 

He kept repeating the same word no while trying to stop my bleeding .

" SOMEONE GET THE CAR NOW  ."

He made direct eye contact with me and for like the first time in years I saw tears coming down his face .

I felt myself getting tired and my eyes on the verge of closing.

" stay awake please Azaylin please ."

" i- im tired though zay ."

" I know bro stay awake please I can't loose you ."

" I- i love you zaymani always ."

With that I let the sleepiness take full control on me .

I had his blood all on my hands I was trying to stop the bleeding but he was bleeding fast and I could tell the fast blood loss was gettin to him

I had his blood all on my hands I was trying to stop the bleeding but he was bleeding fast and I could tell the fast blood loss was gettin to him .

Not my fucking brother man .

" I-I love you zaymani always ."

That was the last thing he said before he closed his eyes .

My heart was racing it was racing like crazy .

Briyana pulled the car around and I picked his limo body up and ran him to the car .

She sped to the hospital we have as a hospital  for like our own trap and I picked Draco up in my hands running in .

𝔉𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 ℭ𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 .On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara