10

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚  𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 ( bear)

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 ( bear)

It was late at night and I was at the house think of what to get reaper .

I'm gonna get like a gift type thing for him cause of the fact that he was the one that helped me .

I asked Draco and he said reaper likes clothes and thing like that . Draco also told me if it's somehting I want to mean a lot to him I should get him something that has to do the name kiana and it should be a tribute to her .

I decided to find something that had an angel on it and her name underneath and a LV belt .

I got them and they shipped in today so I'm about to go take it over to him though it 11 at night and dman near everyone is sleep .

Lemme text him first.

'GrimmBoy . 🖤🫶'

Reaper you up ?

Yea .

Can I come over I have something to show you ?

🤨 but Yea fasho text me
When you get here I'll open
the door for you .

Chill with that emoji I ain't gon hurt you 🙄😭

Ik you can't hurt me dummy 🤨.
Read 10:25 .

Not even finna entertain him right now .

Now I gotta find my mom car keys and head to the house .

Luckily I found them near the old picture of her and my dad and then I left .

When I got there I texted reaper and he came out a got me and we went inside to his room .

" so what you wanted to show me ?"

" lemme say something first reaper damn ." I said in a playful way .

" you right you right my fault ." He said putting his hand up.

" aight so all jokes aside I'm wanted to get you something to show that I really cared for what you did for me and i don't know what i would've done if you weren't there , I just wanna say thank you so much for that and these two thing show my appreciation to you reaper ."

He was just staring at me like he was thinking about sum.

I pulled the box from behind my back and gave it to him .