31

Part. 2

It was the next day and Jaliyah was alreayd getting out the hospital and Asia was bringing her back to her place  ( as I'm jaliyahs own home)

It was the next day and Jaliyah was alreayd getting out the hospital and Asia was bringing her back to her place ( as I'm jaliyahs own home).

Turns out she lives a street down from me .

Weird shit .

TJ and Draco are finna help me kidnap her and bring her to the basement of the b8 trap.

" aye bro make sure you ready be finna get going ." Tj said coming in my room .

And before any of y'all say anything about the fuck ass baby the dna test results is coming in 2 hours so then we gon know if it's mines or not .

I walked into my room making sure I had my taser and gun on my cause im not finna kill the bitch just yet imma tase her ass then pistol whip her making sure she's unconscious stuff her in the van then being her ass to the trap .

" aye you niggas don't be wearing no loud ass clothes ion need y'all lookin like no damn traffic come while we committing a literal crime aight ?"

" aight ." Tj said laughing

" fasho ." Draco replied laughing

Ion know why they laughing .

Ion need so sun in my night mission simple .

We hopped in the van and drover over to her street and saw all the lights was off in her house only one room was lit up .

". TJ back draco sides I'll go on the other side ."

Couldn't go through the front cause down here they got frontal camera for some reason so we go through the back where there are no cameras.

I went to the left side and saw she left her baby in her little nursery while she went to shower .

Imma wait till she out cause I refuse to see her in her nature state . Finna scar me more than Gino .

We waited till she got out which was about 30 minutes later .

She got dressed in the bathroom it seems .

I was sitting on her bed while TJ and Draco we standing outside on both side of the room door .

She turned around to see me with a gun in my lap .She jumped and a scared look came on her face .

" zay what are you doing here ?"

" I need my answers and I need them today . So your coming with us ." I said as TJ and Draco walked into the room.

" I'm not going anywhere I have a baby to watch since you don't wanna be a dad ."

" that ain't mines . And you are coming with me ."

I stood up grabbed the baby and look at his face .