38

Pt 2

I ain't have no reason to have a problem with this boy but still ion care

I ain't have no reason to have a problem with this boy but still ion care .

Who told him he could talk to my girl that's not really my girl then have the audacity to date her .

He gon sit he and try and argue with me like she wasn't laid up with me last night and all .

After I said what I said he slammed the door .

" his light ass did not just slam- D you better whoop his ass or imma tear you up right after who the hell he think he is ."

I just laughed it off cause I knew and they knew that his ass was finna be whooped and beat ion care .

We finna meet and the Ditch down near where bibi  used to live .Zay is driving us down there.

Notice how I said used to cause she dead as fuck I shot her ass isn't he head dead middle of the forehead and all after I was released out the hospital and I found it what she did .

We got down there to see this bitch ass nigga had his older brother and some other nigga with him and 2 other females.

Mookie red Ty bluu asia and dior was with us .

All them know how to toot a gun so I ain't tripping and they can throw hands .

I walked up to ole dude but zay stepped out in front of me with bri on his side .

" imma say this now any one of you Nigga that ain't try and touch my brother imma fuck you up . Ion play about mines go do that goofy shit with someone else ."

" heavy on that that goes for you girls over there too Yall better not but not damn gel or acrylic nail on my brother in law simple."

Aww yall she love mee hahaha .

"  yup ." Ty said

" simple ." Asia said

" mhm ." Red  said

This Nigga mookie just stood there holding his gun and pointing the beam at each and every single one of them niggas before putting it at his side. 

" oh. Yea ." Dior said agreeing

Y'all these motherfuccers love me for real got me feeling special and shit.

" do yo shit then brother ."  At said before dapping me up and walking back with the crew .

" whoop his ass but if you start loosing imma tase him aight ." Bri said whispering in my ear before walking away as well .

" this Nigga trey was taking off his shoes his shirt his jewelry and all that shit like gah damn nigga bout ready to strip and all .

I ain't say nothing just walks sup to his ass after I saw him put his dukes up .

I walked up to his ass and boom punched his ass in the face I kept face shots causing him to fall  on the floor . No lie his ass wasn't a half bad fighter but he ain't me so he's ass 🤷‍♀️

Nigga tried to grab my legs and shit put I just knees him in the jaw and hovered over him sending even more face shots .

I let his ass get up and then saw his face that shit was fucked all the way up .

Ion care tho .

He put his dukes up once more as if he could handle more and then I took that as a challenge and started beating this nigga chest in .

He wa still standing so I grabbed his ass up and slammed him on the ground

The whole crowd went out and said oooo and shit cause after I slammed him Nigga did not get up he was straight knocked.

I looked up to see mookie done shot one of the door and TJ , zay , red, Ty and bluu is jumping the brother .

I looked over at the girls and asia and bri is tasing them and dior pepper spraying the shit out of them .

After they was done we heading into the car and everyone busted out laughing and then we started to drive back home leaving they asses in the ground .

" I recorded every last bit of that shit ." Mookie said laughing showing everyone the video .

Me and naii was sitting in the back together farther away from everyone else .

I drowned out their conversations and chose to speak with naii .

" mini ."

" huh ."

" you ain't mad is you ?"

" no I ain't mad at you ." She said leaning on me making me wrap my arm around her .

"You know I love you right ?"

" you always saying you love me but how come you still ain't mines ."

" you know I wanna be with you ."

" then why aren't you zaylin you gotta understand I've waited for you time and time and time again and you still ain't do nothing or say nothing to me telling me you want me to be yours , at the end of the day you can't expect me to wait around for you forever."

" you right you right I just ain't know what to do or say to tell you that shi. ."

" zaylin tell me right now do you want me or not cause if no I wanna move on with my life and find me someone ."

Who the fucc she think she is .

Nahh real question what do she think this is .

" baby you know I want you I want you more than anything - naii you alr my girl ."

". Not till you ask me ion care if it's just a simple ask or if a big thing ion care I just wanna know we really Locked in like you say and like you claim ."

". Alr - laniia monai Anthony will you be my forever girl ? "

( where I'm from people used to call someone they really wanted to be with for a long time their forever girl or forever boy not just girlfriend or boyfriend.)

" yea draco irl be your forever girl if you promise to be my forever boy ."

-:::-

Here y'all go since y'all was rooting for them so damn bad 🙄

How y'all feel abt the book so far and everyhting in it and be completely honest with me plz 😭