24

It was my last day here and I couldn't say i ain't so damn  happy

It was my last day here and I couldn't say i ain't so damn happy .

Imma get to see my baby and shit .

Got me smiling just thinking about it .

Yesterday my grandma forced me to go to a damn graduation and a graduation after party then I had to me some of her church friends .

Ion know why's he go to church when she the definition of sinner .

She worst than me no lie.

Tonight me and the rest of the crew meaning Asia mookie red and Ty was going to a damn party .

Before y'all say some shit im being forced to go . Ty and Asia done got a hold of my necklace that had bri initials on it and was threatening to keep it and not give it back.

See normally I would just say whatever and get another one but no she gave me that necklace herself so it's special to me.

We finna go in about two hours or so but for right now we finna go to the damn mall .

" AYE BRO LETS GO ." Red said banging on my room door .

Gah damn here he go rushing me and shit .

" IM COMIN DAMN ." I yelled back before getting my shoes on and checking over the room one last time .

I walked out my room to see all them including creepy girl standing there lookin like some fucking power rangers or sum.

" took yo ass long enough damn ." Asia said

" shut your claw having ass up damn ." I replied

" Nigga they not even that long this time ." She said back

I looked at her like she was crazy cause she got a replica of some cardi nails and she gon tell me they ain't long .

" never mind all y'all bullshit let's goo." Mookie said

After he said that we all rolled out .

" ooo I forgot my card in my room be right back ." Jaliyah said  smiling gums and all

" girl you always forgetting shit anyways you can go get your stuff we'll wait near my car." Asia replied back to her

" haha ok see you guys there ." She said smiling hard as hell

I just madea face then walked with the rest to the car .

We got to the car and everyone got seated .

red was driving mookie was sitting in the front seat and me and Asia in the back .

" where the hell is your friend at Asia imma leave the bitch ." Red said agitated

" not too damn much on her ." Asia said laughing

Ironically enough when red started the car Jaliyah came knocking at the door .

" finally ." I heated her mumble before getting out the car .

I made a confused face cause girl where is your going ?

" oh Jaliyah always gets car sickness when she sits next to a window ." Asia said looking at my face .

So I'm being told right now That big eyes having ass girl gon have to sit next to me .

I staled faced her and Asia as Jaliyah got in the car next to me .

Imma just ignore her ass the whole ride .

30 minutes later ....

We was almost at this far ass mall and lemme tell y'all I'm so ready to spazz on this bitch .

First she wanna stare hard as hell then touch on my hands then she wanna touch my chest then lay her head in my shoulder and shit .

Like damn Girl bag the fuck back .

" aight we here let's go ." Red said getting out the car .

That made a nigga start cheesing I was so happy to finally escape her wraith .

We went into the mall and just started looking around .

Time jump to when their leaving to the party ...

We about to leave to this fuck ass party and we was just waiting on Asia .

" okayyy let's go ."

We all got up and I took my water bottle with me that I got from the hotel fridge .

We had got to the person house who was hosting the party and it was packed like hell .

Smelt like straight weed and ass .

Do these niggas not wash they ass before leaving the house ?

I finished off my water bottle threw it away then got me a drink from red then walked with Mookie and red to the other side where niggas was playing cards and shootin dice .

Oh nahh see when they start playing either game you already know Someone finna toot they gun cause they lost a good amount of money .

Oh well .

I think the smell getting to me this shot making my head hurt like hell .

Last thing I remember was asking Mookie where the bathroom was cause I was starting to feel light headed .

Last thing I remember was asking Mookie where the bathroom was  cause I was starting to feel light headed

I miss my baby for real .

I wish I could call him but some white boy wanna do some damn embezzlement like damn broke ass Niggas be making me mad .

He's supposed to be here in about an hour cause before my phones shut off he said he was finna be here around 2 it's one right now .

I just hope he's doing okay regardless .

-///-

I apologize in advance Yall 😕🙏