37

Ever since that lil incident at the mall Ty and bluu have gotten real close real fast but we all for it

Ever since that lil incident at the mall Ty and bluu have gotten real close real fast but we all for it .

Now they be hugged up damn near at all times and shit .

My little baby birthday coming up she turning one finally Yall .

Finna bust out in tears just thinking about it .

" BAEE COME ON ."

We're heading back to my house where everyone is I just had zay take me back to his place to get my black shoes cause I forgot them here of all places .

" AIGHT DAMN ."

I walked down to see zay on the couch mugging the hell out of me .

" lil boy come on with ya sassy ass ."

He just stale-faced me and snatched the keys up before going outside .

I walked sour and he opened my door gave me a kiss then closed my door .

We got to driving and the first song he chose to play was exchange by Bryson tiller .

That's bae fr idc idc  simple .

We got to the house and I walked in everyone was sitting there and just talking.

" heyyy fren ."

I looked up to see dior and bluu waving me over to them . I got to them and they both gave me a hug and we sat down next to the babies who were asleep .

" so I'm think a theme she really like ." Dior said .

" y'all raising an expensive ass baby ."  Bluu said

" right she all about the fashion all about the look and she only just turning one ." I replied .

" she be styling tho ."  Bluu said

" that's her damn  dad don't say shit to me ." Dior laughed .

She not wrong TJ will spoil alaïa up and down left to right corner to corner her don't care .

He be having he looking like a little princess it be so cute .

She's up and walking and all  she be sitting on her own and all that shit she's a real smart baby .

Qairo since he only a couple months old he just he sitting there blabbing and shitting and pissing and pulling people hair .

They like BESTFRIENDs it be so cute watching them play together like that girl don't like nobody near him or nothing .

His cousins and them moving down here and shit so it's good .

" do a pink and white kinda theme ."

" ooo that's cute cause she look real cute in pink and white ."

" true my baby finna look cute ."

" we need to start planning."

" I know someone who can get your right ." Bluu said .

" you gotta help us then ."

" yea fasho ."

We spent some time just looking at stuff for alaïa.

We heard a knock at the door and Draco went to open it .

He unlocked the door made a confused face shit the door then turned to us .

" who the fuck ?" He asked .

" who was it ?" I asked .

THis Nigga just closed the door in somebody face and don't know em .

" ion know it's some like bright ass nigga ."

He probably talking about trey .

I got up and moved  to open the door laughing .

" hey trey sorry about that ." I said opening the door seeing trey looking confused  drinking his sprite till he saw me.

" oh nah it's coo ." He said giving me a side hug .

I walked in with him behind then close the door we turn to see Draco with his when aorund naii neck shot gunning a blunt with her .

Lord it's finna get messy .

Zay turned his head to see trey and me walk in and he started silently laughing as well as the rest .

Draco finally let naii go just for her to turn towards us.

Before she could say anything draco stood up walking past me and trey to the kitchen not before blowing the remaining smoke in treys face .

Trey had the biggest mug on his face as Draco walked back in a sat right next to naii who was looking scared and shocked .

" the fucc you looking at me for light bright ?"  Draco said looking directly at trey .

" first why you touching my girl second ain't nobody tell you to look back at me tho ."

Tell me why everyone nosy ass went silent making sure to listen ... including my damn self .

". One cause I can two yo bitch made ass could've looked any where else ."

" bitch made is crazy cause that's definitely not me straight up you ." 

The way zay looking at this lil boy is finna make me burst out laughing .

" I could be bitch made to you but I'm definitely not bitch made to your girl ."

" crazy you say that like it matter like I'm not the one she be kissing on get on with you life you wanna be me so bad ."

"  crazy matter fact not crazy insane you say that - you know what go find you some one else to argue with not your girls first body so nah gang you wanna be me so bad cause notice how she ain't even let you hit not once or get close to her in that way stay mad hoe ."

This nigga TJ had tears in his eyes trying not to laughing while everyone was holding their nose and other shit trying so hard not to laugh including naii herself but this nigga bluu busted out laughing like a spray bottle .

" ion know why yo gay is laughing."

" hahahah you mad as fucc ." Bluu said laughing in his face .

" it's always your type of people always gotta say sun and wonder why don't nobody fuck with y'all ."

Everyone went silent and mugged the fuck out of him cause bluu ain't did shit to him he's picking problems just to pick them .

". Funny you say nobody wanna fuck with me when your whole brother was in my sm with his DL ass and got mad at me when I told him I wasn't gon fuck him and now I'm his opp ." Bluu said laughing at him once more .

" you not gon speak in my  brother like that ."

" what you gon do bite me , with yo sharp ass shark boy looking ass teeth sit down somewhere." Bluu said still laughing .

" nigga you not finna speka to him like that when he ain't do shit to you - matter fact meet me out in 10 imma show up ."
-:::-

Hating ass Nigga 🤣

What stuff you wanna see before the book end 🤷‍♀️