9

𝚉𝚊𝚢'𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜  ( Reaper )I wa sun my room thinking about everything that has happened in the last couple of hours including when  I beat Josiah's ass

𝚉𝚊𝚢'𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 ( Reaper )
I wa sun my room thinking about everything that has happened in the last couple of hours including when I beat Josiah's ass .

That nigga was tryna take a drunk and fucked up girl in his car and kiss up on him and shi . I walked four or see the girl was bear and I ran down and tapped him and gave him a look asking what the hell he thought he was doing that made people crowd up and then I ain't even give him a chance to u before I pushed his shi back . I took bear to the crib and she sleep now .

Well was sleep .

She woke up and now she just lookin at me .

" what happened ."

I typed up in my phone .

' you strong faced ass boyfriend tried driving you and taking advantage of you '

Her face shifted in such horror you would think someone chaisin Her ass but nah .

" what happened after ?"

' I whooped his ass and he left with some other girl . Oh and I texted him and said y'all is done fr fr and then blocked him ."

Her face shows relief like she was so happy to not be with that boy and that made me question cause of you was with a nigga for some time now wouldn't you be sad he gone but the a agin what he tried to do says a lot about his character .

Next thing I know Shawty hugging me .

Not lie she smelt good as hell .

Surprisingly I hugged her back .

" thank you so much for what you did , you don't even understand how much you helped me ."

Helped her ?

I just nodded .

Eventually after we stayed hugged up for a while she walked out to go with the other girls or whatever.

Since she left and I was bored I was in my room drinking from my double cup with a blunt in hand.

Azaylin ( Draco ) suddenly came into my room and the look on his face said it all .

" really zaymani you still drinking this shi ?"

I just shrugged and looked at him .

" last time I caught you drinking this shit you overdosed and you still going on it ."

How many times he gon bring them ODs up like damn it was only 3 times . Last time was around 2 years ago .

" zaymani how many times do I gotta tell you that I don't want you on that shi , daddy died the same way and you still on it . How you think kiara would feel ?" With that he walked out.

You see that .

That hit a nerve .

Kiara was our little sister she would've been 13 right now but she died .

She died from getting shot in the head. I watched the whole thing from start to finish .

It was a sunny day during summer and we were in the house when our parents started arguing over bills again .

My mom was a druggie and spent all money on drugs while my dad was doing his best to try and keep us fed . Even if it meant him starving for weeks on end.

My mom her name was Klarissa .

My dad his name was kyson. I got his death date tatted on me 2 years ago it was my first tattoo.

My parents were fighting and it ended messy so messy that my mom had hella niggas come in a try and get my dad and us out the house but my dad being him he stood his ground and had her put out instead.

After he did that times came down hard on him his parents died in a fire and he couldn't get a. Job cause my moms lies on him .

Eventually it got too much on him and he ODed .

I found his body he had vomit on the floor and he was shaking I called everyone even the cops but the lady knew my mom and cut the call on me .

He stopped shakin after some time and went cold and limp .

I found a note on my dads chest right above his heart where he had me and Azaylins names on him .

Then out of no where's shots ran through the house .

I didn't care if I died I was worried about getting to kiara and Azaylin.

I ran too them and pushed them out the way of the front door .

Well I tried .

I was able to push Azaylin out the way but not kiara .

I was around 14 then .

I looked up and the bullet made contact with her fore head faster than you could blink.

I watched her body fall to the floor and then her blood started spilling out .

The shots stopped and I just sat there .

I was lost .

The only person I had left was Azaylin .

And I constantly let him down but I don't know how to stop .

With the drinking and the drugs and the sudden mutism .

I tried so many things and nothing has worked .

I started cry cause all this was hitting me like a some bricks .

I'm a disappointment .

I went to the bathroom that was in my room and looked in the mirror and just stared .

That staring turned into me relapsing .

I used to cut myself but have been clean for like 5 months now we'll not anymore . I took the knife that I had in the bathroom since forever and just kept cutting till it felt right . I had 13 lines .

I cleaned it up and rolled some bandage on my arm and walked out . Luckily no one knows about them so with the bandage on nobody gon except nothing cause it looked like a sleeve.

I took the last 4 pills in the baggie I found under my bed and I laid back down on the bed thinking of that the hell my life has come to fr

-///-
Now y'all know why reaper is diagnosed with traumatic mutism . 😕

^^ his tattoo

^^ his tattoo