23

I made it done ther at around five because of all the damn traffic but it's coo cause the damn reunion is at 9

I made it done ther at around five because of all the damn traffic but it's coo cause the damn reunion is at 9 .

I checked into the hotel where we was all staying  due to the fact that most of us ain't live around here  only our grandma and that's where we was having the event and shi .

Most of them lived down near the fucking country .

They asses was a lil country too .

I got my room farthest away from the rest but we was all on the same floor  meaning I still close to they asses .

I finally fell asleep after texting bri and buying her her shit .

Time jump

It was 8:55 I was running late as hell  but I  ain't care I wasn't even tryna fuck with these folks no way .

I started my drive and got there at 9:10

I stayed in my car for like five more minutes cause I'm really not tryna go a fucc with these folks .

I texted bri and then finally went inside to the back yard .

" NEPHEW ." I Heard- auntie Jenny yell

She's like the mother I never had for real she was always here for me and Draco growing up .

I'm still mad his bitch ass ain't come with me .

". Hey auntie ." I said hugging her .

" how you and the brother been I haven't seen y'all in so long ." She said pinching my cheeks .

Ion know why she acting like somebody grandma .

"We been good you know just living life foreal ."

" that's coo that's coo go on greet the rest of these folks ."

She know good and well -

You know what never mind .

" hey grand baby ."

I bent down to give my grandma a hug and talked to her for a little then went with my cousins that's is my age .

" YOOOO ."  Said my cousin Ty

" wassgud lil nigga ." I said dapping him up  and  the other two .

I got 3 more cousins my age that I talk to .

It's Asia ,red ,  and mookie

It's always been us five growing up but you know life happens.

Oh and Asia the only girl.

" Heyy brother ." I heard from a distance and knew it was Asia  because of her voice and cause when she hugged me her long ass nails appeared .

" sup lil sis ." I said hugging her back .

We was all chopping it us when he friend who ain't even family came over to us . She been friend with Asia since we was around 12 .

Her name Jaliyah  and lil girl is creepy as a bitch  she always staring at someone or something . She be giving stalker no lie .

" oh hey Liyah ." Asia said hugging her friend 

She ain't say shit just hugged her back with opened ass eyes staring at me and the boys . I saw her eyes shift from each and every single one till they landed on me .

I never liked her for real cause  she is no lie obsessed with me . Never knew why  cause I never gave her the time of day even when we were young .

We had went to her house  once when we was young and tell me why she had my bracelets in her drawer in a box that was shaped like a damn heart. She never let a girl talk to me growing up either she always scared them . But that ain't stop a real pimp-

Lemme stop cause bri would beat my ass .

Back to what I was saying

It was a couple weeks ago when she had texted me in my dm and bri saw it and asked who she was boy lemme tell you I was venting like a female mad about a lace front  and lashes .

  I blocked her and then moved on with  my life . She sitting next to me right now and just staring at me shit made me shiver .

I had gotten a text from bri asking how I'm doing and how's the event going . Jaliyah looked down at my phone and the biggest mug came onto her face  then she started nodding and staring forward and shi .

Weird .

I texted bri back telling her it was coo and telling her who I saw and shi .

Eventually she had told me about her her phone finna be off  in a couple of minutes and shit  cause some shit with her phone company  and embezzlement. She said she gon text me as soon as she can .

Low key made a nigga sad.

When I saw my text stopped delivering I knew her phone was off .

Now What am I supposed to do .

Me and the others spent the rest of the time  just talking and catching up till grandma pulled out the gun and told everyone to get the hell out her house on her madea shit .

But hey you know what we all did .

Got the fuck out .

I was going back to my room and I saw Jaliyah standing at the end of the hall smiling and waving at me .

I scrunched my face up and damn near ran into my room .

Nigga I'm  only 22 I don't got time to die to this girl .

I say that knowing I would throat kick that bitch into next century .

I be making myself giggle .

-////-

^^^ Jaliyah

^^^ Jaliyah