8

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚  𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 ( bear)

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 ( bear)

Tonight was the night of that girl taylin party and I don't know if I'm finna goin anyway .

Josiah been on my ass recently for damn near everything.

Got me covering my bruises damn near every second .

I've tried leaving him multiple times and each time it never worked he just found a way to be more controlling.

Right now he blowing up my phone asking me why I'm not answering him and why I'm not replying to his messages and shi. I'm not replying cause I'm not tryna argue with him right now cause every time he wants to argue it ends in him putting his hands on me and I'm tired of it fr .

But it's coo cause this week ain't about him it's all about me and letting free , josiah is on a week long trip in the Bahamas with his mom and sister so he's not around I mean all he got is my location hell is he gon do Firma whole nother place on the globe .

Now that I think of it my parents extended the motherfuccin trip and for what .

Bibi texted me saying she gon come slide and get me and naii and we gon go to the boys house and leave from there .

Me and naii and bibi decided to do a matching varsity jacket kinda look while the boys did a varsity jacket look too .

Draco and nai had matching varsity jackets .

Bibi and Tj had matching varsity jackets and I'm left by myself .

Reapers wearing a varsity as well but he also has no one to be matching with .

I would match with him but I can't cause we all know josiah gon trip .

Me and the girls got ready and drove to the boys house .

^ briyana outfit