2

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚  𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 (bear)

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 (bear)

" girl hurry up I'm outside ."

Bibi done came early as hell it was only 6:50 . My parents ain't home they probably out getting high off something .

" I'm comin damn ."

" and get lil sis too ."

" Naaaah imma leave her here for fun ."

" yana shut the hell up . You a whole fool and a half ."

She laughing and shi Like she ain't askin dumb questions.

" MONI COME ON BIBI OUTSIDE ."

" IM COMIN DAMN HUSH ."

I walked out to see Bibi in her all white Audi . Not gon lie that mf was sexy as hell .

" Girl Walk any slower it's gon be the next day hurry up ."

You know what I did .

Walked slower .

Moni walked right from behind me to the car .I finally made it tot he car and she drove off .

" y'all want anything to eat fore we get there ?"

" yea get us some zaxbys."

One thing about me i love me some food especially some zaxbys .

We got our food and then after like 20 mins we pulled up to this nice lil 2. Story house .

" alright we here and lemme say this now fore we get in there , them niggas all different people like ones a goofy nigga the other DONT talk and is quiet and then the other level headed , I'll introduce y'all and all and then after that is y'all ."

" okay come on let's get this shi done alr ."

We hopped out the car and walked to the door. Bibi knocked and all you hear is a loud ass voice .

" WHO TF BANGIN AT MY DOOR ."

" okay ak no need to yell nigga ."

" oh shi my fault ."

This one big lipped ass light skin boy walked out and lemme tell you it smelt like that good kush in there .

" you gon let us in ak ?"

" nah y'all can stay out here ."

I fucks with him alr .

" ak shut the hell up ." Bibi Said laughing .

Me and moni just standing here while they having a whole ass conversation.

" I'm playin come in ."

We walked in And I looked around the house was low key nice asl. Sitting on the couch was this one boy with dread that covered his face and he had his hood over his face too . And standing by the kitchen door way was this one lil darksin boy with twist in .

" um this reaper and this Draco and this bear and this naii ."

I just waved at them cause ion know what else to do .

Draco gave us a head nod while the reaper just sat there .

I say down on the couch closest to the door and moni sat right across from me .

That boy Draco was looking moni up and down .he look like he my age so ion know what to expect .

" moni and Draco y'all can be friends or whatever ion know but y'all the same age anyways I'll catch y'all I'll be right back ."

After saying that Bibi went up stairs with that boy AK.

Then that boy draco had came to sit down in the living room wit us .

" so you moni ?"

" yea ."

" you wanna stay out here or you can come to my room wit me , I promise I ain't no perv or nun ."

She gon laugh then say sum

"I mean sure ."

They walked upstairs leaving me down here with this dread head boy whose name is apparently reaper .

I put my AirPods in and started watchin Netflix cause we ain't finna have a conversation I knew that so ain't nothing else for me to do .

I put my AirPods in  and started watchin  Netflix cause  we ain't finna have a conversation I knew that so ain't nothing else for me to do

𝚉𝚊𝚢'𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 ( Reaper)

This nigga TJ done invited some girls to the crib and I alr knew Bibi was gon be here cause him and that girl always wanna be on each other .

After. Bibi walked in two more girls walked in after her .

Ones name was naii and she was Draco age 18 and the other was this girl named bear.

Who tf name is bear.

If that her name fr imma cry . She was fine though so It don't really matter.

Tj and Bibi and Naii and Draco went upstairs leaving me with her . I ain't say nothin cause I ain't know what to say .

Ion even talk much so it don't matter .

Siah walked out the back room and looked her up and down type shi .

I forgot that ugly ass light skin was here anyways wit his light bright ass .

That nigga be irritating my soul no lie .

" whatcho name is ?"

" my Name bear ."

" oh coo my name siah how old you is ?"

" I'm 19 you ."

So she our age .

" yea same . Lemme speak wit you real quick ."

You could tell she ain't think he was all that cute and it was funny as hell .

" aight ."

She walked wit him to the backyard.

Now I'm in the living room all by myself .

I pulled out a blunt form the couch cushion and lit up .

-//////-

Y'all like siah so far 😭