15

𝚉𝚊𝚢'𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜  ( Reaper )

𝚉𝚊𝚢'𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 ( Reaper )

Me and bear had a conversation last night about everything that's been goin on foreal.

flashback

" I know you have questions and imma just tell you , yes josiah was abusive towards me and the reaosn I ain't tell nobody was cause I didn't really know how I would ever tell you guys that especially naii cause growing up and still now our dad is abusive and he would always beat on us and our mom it's always been like that for as long as I remember ."

She kept telling me about her past and what's she's been through and whole times she's crying telling me and it made my heart hurt no lie .

" it's okay bear your strong as hell for what you went through regardless of what anyone wanna tell you . And I know you have had questions since you got me the necklace but kiara was my little sister she got shot in the head some time ago she would've been around 13 now she died the same night as my dad he overdosed. Ever since that day I've been overdosing and not even gon lie I've been drinking that shi and popping some pills cause it distracts me from everything. And I also been cutting myself and you the first person I'm telling this too so please don't judge me ."

" reaper i would never judge you for something like that , I want to try and help you get off that shi and please let me . Let me in reaper ."

" I think your already there ." There's that one thing that I swore I was gon take to the grave with me but I think she might be the one I tell

( me and sentimental shi ain't it 🙄 - AN )

We spent the rest of the night just holding each other .

Flash back over .

" y'all ." Tj said

" what now TJ ?" Naii asked z

" Draco blocked me yesterday."

" nah fore you say that tell them why I blocked you TJ ."

" he posted on his story that he ain't doin that hoe shi no more . And I swiped up and texted him and said dw bro I'm here for you and then he blocked me ."

" nah Nigga show them what else you sent me ."

TJ opened his phone to show us their text messages.

I know this Nigga did not .

" now TJ what the hell is that ?" I asked cause what the hell .

" that's me being supportive, like i could've let him suffer from hoe withdrawals by himself but I chose to be supportive."

" i AINT need that kinda supportive shi ." Draco said

" didn't you though ?"

" you know what hush talking to me ."

" oh and y'al look at this shi it reminds me of bibi ."

" you always goin in on me damn ."

" you ain't even see the post yet."

" show us damn nigga ." Draco said

" aight aight look ."

I couldn't even hold my laugh in but understand it/ not even cause what he said the little boy face has me gone

I couldn't even hold my laugh in but understand it/ not even cause what he said the little boy face has me gone .

" you ain't shi and you know you ain't ." I said .

" my BM tell me the same shi . Like damn I am shi ... sometimes ."

He a lie and a half .

" y'all know the other day I was at the corner store this crack head done came up to me and was like y'all men be twerkin in missionary, and y'all she ain't been lie cause same night I was going to ole girl house and y'all when we was fuccin I heard my clap too , I stopped for a second 2 thickums in tha bitch."

( I love that tweet so much 😭 - AN )

" y'all let's go to the corner store I want some snacks ." TJ asked

" TJ yo fat ass ate all my food how you still want sum to eat ?" I asked cause lil nigga ate my pantry up and out .

my bae was finna go shopping for me tomorrow so it's okay or whatever.

" aht aht not too damn much my baby gotta eat ."

This nigga swear since dior pregnant so is he like nigga it don't work that way .

I got a FaceTime call from bae so I answered it .

" hey bae what you doin ?"

He just turned the phone to show him in the long ass line getting my shoes that I placed an order on but forgot to get .

He would do anything for me and I love it so much .

" aww thank you BAEE anyways we finna go to the corner store real quick so I'll call you back love you ."

"Love you too baby ." He said then cut the call .

Everyone around me was so shocked even Draco after hearing reaper say something .

" ain't no way ." TJ said .

" did I just hear that correctly?" Draco asked him self .

None of them have heard him talk since his last od so I get why it was surprising.

Draco pulled his phone out a called reaper .

" SO YOU TALK NOW NIGGA !"

" I been talking y'all just ain't hear it ."

" why you ain't say sum to us then ?"

" cause I've been forced to take speech therapy by my doctors and bear in order to get my speech back on and so I don't just go mute at times cause I'm not used to the idea of talking type shi ."

" ohhh that's where you be goin at 11 in the damn morning .I thought yo ass was cheating ."

" never that ." Reaper said laughing

" aight we finna go to the corner store cause you girlfriend ready to kill me for helping TJ eat her food ."

" nah that's all y'all at this point but aight I'll catch you ."

" aight fasho ."

After that they cut the call

" damn that's crazy I haven't heard that niggas voice in so long and I've known him his whole life." TJ said .

" aight let's go ."

-////-

I'm getting bored again 🙄

Time for sun to happen i guess .