4

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚  𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 (bear)

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 (bear)

All you heard was stuff being thrown everywhere.

If you coudlnt tell my mom and dad was fighting again . Me and moni are being forced to sit on the couch while the argue in front of us .

" SO YOU THINK SHIT SWEET HUH BERLIN ."

" OH SHUT THE FUCK UP CORTEZ ALL YOU DO IS YELL ."

My daddy grabbed her by the neck and low key choke slammed her to the hard ass floor .

Next thing you know he throwing blows straight to her head .

" THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT HUH ."

Why this Nigga turn his attention to me .

" nothin ."

" NOW YOU WANNA ACT SMART AND SHI ."

Huh .

He ran to me and pulled me by the hair and to the kitchen and start beating me with anything he could find type shi .

He treating me just like my momma damn .

Evil twin ig .

After he got done being a little mad boy he sat on the couch and yelled for my mom to make him food .

I could alr feel the bruises forming .

Moni at school right now but I'm not in school right now I'm just working . Mini got a whole 2 months in school left . Me and Bibi alr got our graduate stuff .

" briyana bring yo ass ."

I walked done there to see him sitting with my momma homie and a fat smile on his face .

The fuck ...

" yes ?"

" me and your momma goin on a trip we gon be back like next month you and yo sister better behave while we gone."

A trip.

That lady gon come back rainbow .

" aight coo ."

With that they left with some suit cases I ain't even see fr .

At least i can heal up in peace .

Bibi came over like and hour after they left and then moni came back from school .

" so what y'all wanna do cause you know they gone and stuff ?"

" Oo yana can we invite Draco over ?"

It's been like two three weeks since we met the boys and now they gang .

" I mean if you want ."

" yana can my friend come too ?"

" ion care Bibi ."