29

I wasn't doing no hair today cause I was tired so I didn't want to and who was gon tell me sun different

I wasn't doing no hair today cause I was tired so I didn't want to and who was gon tell me sun different .

Nobody .

Anyways I have to go shopping today cause naii and her lil boyfriend done ate all my damn food .

And no it's not Draco like we was all hoping she  got with this one lil Lightskin  named trey byy it everyone call him T .

I woke up and just did some scrolling one insta before deciding to get up and find some clothes so I can. Take a shower.

I connected my phone to the speaker and hopped in the shower.

" HOW YOU START THE BEEF BUT THEN SEND ME TO COURT ." I rapped along to the song .

( luv me some kashkyla 😩 )

" LIKE I JUST BE MINDING MY BUSINESS AND I GOTTA HERE THAT THIS HOE  DONE SPEAKING MY NAME STILL MAD BOUT A NIGGA IAN FUCK IN A YEAR AND SOME CHANGE HO YOU A BUM AND LAME ."

After rapping that song like I could relate  i listened to a few more songs and then hopped out and got dressed .

I was wearing a single baggy black tee with some black cargo pants and some black cats .

" NAII IM FINNA BE GONE DONT BE FUCKIN IN MY HOUSE ." I yelled walking downstairs and grabbing my keys .

" AIGHT AND I WONT DAMN ."

I grabbed my AirPods and walked out .

I finally got to the store  and walked out my car grabbing a cart and walking inside .

I had Apple Pay set up so Ian need my wallet .

Lemme go see if naii need anything .

                                       Lifeline 💗

Naiii

Yessss

You need anything before I
go in the store and start shoppin fr ??

Yea can you grab me some chips,
some fruit ,  pleaseee

Yeaa

Thank uuu 💗

                        You hearted " Thank uuu 💗"

I closed the thread before going around getting stuff for the house and getting what naii asked for and stuff for me .

I had the song dangerously in love by the melt playing and I felt a tap on my shoulder .