50

Its been some time since zaymani got taken away a couple of days I think anyways Im getting out of the hospital today and so is Draco if he wakes up

Its been some time since zaymani got taken away a couple of days I think anyways Im getting out of the hospital today and so is Draco if he wakes up .

I found yesterday that that crazy ass nigga almost kilt him the way my jaw dropped .

" alright ms Anthony your paper work is filled out  all the post visit  meds are in this bag for you as well as the  other things you asked you such as the baby's stuff and what not you just need to sign here and you'll be on your way ."

". Alright thanks ms Shirley ."

" anytime baby and I'll let you know next time we having a cook out be there ."

". Yea of course."

Ms Shirley is the resident nurse here at the hospital and she's also my next door neighbor growing up .

She was always there for me and naii every time we needed to get stitches or sum shit we always went to her .

She's gang frl not for fake .

I saw bluu and then come in a grab all my stuff and then we were out the door .

We got to the car and I saw that Draco was in there .

" oh my god it's pistol time no seeee ." I said hugging him .

" omg koala finna shed a tear ." He said wiping his fake tear .

" I- see that's why you almost died ."

He ain't say nothing just looked at me with a stale ass face .

" you of all people can't talk remember we was both in the hospital."

" see cause not too much on my son ." I said with a little smile though I felt my heart get a lil heavy at the thought of him real life being gone .

" you right that's nephew frl ."

I ain't even reply just laid my head on the seat .

"bri I have a friend who do custom jewelry and shi I know you been wanting to get some thing with his ashes I'll let you know alr ." Draco said

" thanks pistol ."

" see you gon regret me being nice to yo ass ."

" I'll get my sister to whoop you hush ." I replied .

" see cause now that's OD I already almost died ion need that again ."

" then found the right one ." I said playfully pushing him .

" now if I push to ass out the damn car now while we movin imma be wrong right ?"

" yes immediately."

" yea your blocked ."

I just laid my head on dior shoulder and fell asleep
Till we got home .

I was Waken up by bluu tell me to get my black ass in the house cause he ain't carrying me .

You know what .

Hate it here .

Hope when he die my son whoop his gay ass .

I went in the house to see that naii and asia and Ty had gotten me some clothes and other shit and tan me a bath and made me some food .

" aww y'all love lil ole me ."

" don't push it now ." Ty said

" see that's why I hope bluu leave you and make some damn green or sum ."

" see now that's why your ex is a damn phyco ."

" notice how you said ex ."

" I'm not arguing with you rn bird take to add in there and take your bath then come eat ."

All these damn different animals .

I got my nickname from an old family friend cause I had hella hair when I was born and they said I looked like a bear .

"Ok Tylenol ."

He just went to go sit with bluu and Qairo .

I just want my baby back

Just want my baby ooh

Boy that TikTok got me in a choke hold .

I took my. Bath and went to eat just to find zaymani in the damn kitchen .

I just looked at him before going to go eat .

It was so dead silent till laia spoke up .

" TT you k ?"

" yea baby girl ." I said squeezing her lil cheeks .

" ok ."

I felt my hair getting pulled I turn to see that one tooth having ass little boy Qairo pulling my hair .

" Ty get your single toothed child back ."

" see cause not too much ." I said making Qairo let go of my hair

We continued to eat and then just went to sleep .

-//://-

Y'all fav crazy boy freed 😭