43

' 1 months later '

' 1 months later '

(Yea there's hella time jump but who got time to be writing a whole pregnancy I'm #ftk anyways 🤷‍♀️ )

She's just now 7 months today but These last months I been cooling off her for real cause I real life ain't got time for that shit . Last month we had told the gang about the baby cause she was damn  ready to pop still is .

We had showed them the picture that we had took  called matrimony pictures of whatever the fucc .

It took they slow asses a minute to see the belly. But eventually they saw it and then they all either was crying or cheesing hard as hell .

That nigga bluu was happy as hell talking about bitch I knew you wasn't just fat .

That mfker started crying and shit .

Right now we was just chilling  waiting for it to hit 5 cause that's when we doing the lil gender reveal shit .

Ion know why they chose to do this shit at the end of the pregnancy at that point we could've just had it be a surprise but hell what day do I have at this point .

We was finna meet the rest of them at the place  that bluu cousins lyric had set up for us .

we was having a like brown and tan theme cause according to the girls blue and pink was too damn popular they wanna switch it up a bit .

It was 4:30 and the place was 20-25 minutes away but we was finna start driving now so we could get there on time .

I had put on my shoes before texting bri that we had to get going .

Yes we in the same damn  house but do I care nope .

She had walked out in her lil tan dress that not gon lie was lookin good asl on her .