18

It was around 3 am when the hospital staff had told us there shutting down for the night

It was around 3 am when the hospital staff had told us there shutting down for the night .

" aight we'll be out in five ." Briyana replied back

Everyone started grabbing their stuff getting ready to leave .

Bibi had went out the hospital waiting room cause she said her dad was calling .

Her dads in a dirty ass jail house dropping soap .

Tf she talking about ?

I walked out after her not saying anything to nobody cause why I gotta explain myself .

I walked out behind her and she was standing by the hospital bathrooms near the front next to the doors so no one could hear her or see her unless the person is close enough .

" WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME IF YOU KNEW DAMN WELL YOU WERE GONNA SHOOT HIM !"

She was whisper yelling into the phone and I'm mad as hell .

So you telling me this no mama having ass junkie ass dad having ass drunk ass dad having ass unwanted unloved ass bone built stupid neck ass bitch was the one who had Draco shot .

" NO CAUSE HES IN CRITCAL CONDITION TF YOU MEAN YOUR SORRY ."

" IF THEY FOUND OUT THEYLL KILL ME YOU DONT UNDERSTAND."

That's when the other started walking out to the front door .

" UGH JUST BLOCK ME ."

she ended the call but before she could actually end it I walked up to her and tapped her .

Her lil light bright ass gon turn around slow as hell lookin shocked like a mofo.

" so your big dirty ass is the one who had him shit for real bitch ?"

" I- it's not what it looks l-."

" the the fucc it look like then huh. ?"

" please naii you have to understand I-."

this bitch did not just say I have to understand.

" I as in me laniia has to understand?"

" yes moni please unde-."

Before she could say anything I grabbed her ass up and started stealing on her ass cause who the fuck she think I am .

She tried fighting back but couldn't with her weak ass .

I had the bitch in a headlock and dragged her ass outside to where the others was getting in the car .

" YOOO WHAT THE HELL GOIN ON. !"

Tj was the first to notice and he screamed out causing the rest to notice and run up to try and get me away from her .

" NAH THIS BONE THUG ASS BITCH HAD DRACO SHOT ."

Hearing that they all stopped with the most confused look on their face .

Reaper looked heated .

" you said what ?"

" this funky bitch was on the phone tlaking about some he could die and why did you come if you knew you were gonna shoot him ."

Hearing that they all went crazy .

Reaper had walked up to Briyana and I could feel it in my soul that this nigga was finna throat punch her ass .

bri and TJ had  to run up and grab him and hold him back making sure he didn't hit her .

" NAH BITCH IMMA KILL YOU AND YOUR DRUNK ASS DAD WITH HIS ABUSIVE ASS ."

I could feel the anger rushing through me knowing that this bitch watched me and my sis grow up and all but she did this shi knowing how much Draco meant to me.

Reaper had gottn out their girl and pulled her ass and put her in the trunk and smashed her phone into pieces.

He looked at her In the trunk and just started laughing and the shut the trunk .

We piled in the  car and then we headed back to the boys home.

I went to go in Draco's room cause I was in the verge of tears cause I
was missing him so much .

I walked in there and sitting  on the bed with  Draco's fitted hatin in his hand was reaper th
He looked over n at me  and called me over .

I started Looking around the room and then out of no where I started the break down .

I felt reapers arms wrap around me I could tell cause he smelt like my sister .

" don't cry naii you meant a lot to him that Nigga was always talking about you and shi even if he was to be hurt in a permanent way that wouldn't change how much he had love for you ."

" what if he dies ?"

" if he dies then it's our job to carry his name In the way he wanted to . Yea that shi finna be sad as hell having to know that he's not here but still he's always gonna be with us regardless ."

I felt Briyana rubbing my back telling me that it's gonna be okay and I need to be strong for him .

" aight let's get you in bed lil sis ."

Reaper let me sleep in  Draco's room for the night   And then they let turned off the light and I went to bed surrounded by his smell .

-///-

Naiis pov for the first time

Reaper makes a good ass brother in law 🤷‍♀️