45

After I had pasted out in mamas arms I think she had took my upstairs into the guest room TJ had

After I had pasted out in mamas arms I think she had took my upstairs into the guest room TJ had .

I had woken up about an hour ago and I just laid here  looking around . Looking for what I don't know .  I noticed my wrist were wrapped up  mookie probably did that .

I didn't know what to do with myself anymore .

I had literally hurt bri even after I told her - scratch told her I promised her that I would never hurt her especially not the way josiah did .

She probably hate me now . I hate myself for that shit cause what was I thinking.

Well .

I wasn't thinking at all .

I've always been scared to blackout in front of her cause I knew it would be bad .

This is also one of the main reasons I never got in a relationship because I knew once I got attached that there was no turning back .

I pushed her away with my own problems . She had her own shit going on and I just added more onto her .

I wouldn't be surprised if she chose to leave me for good  .

Me being Lost in my thoughts cause me to feel hella strong emotion of something .

I don't know exactly what emotion but it was there .

Eventually I just blacked out .

After we ( TJ , mookie , red ) had dragged zay upstairs we walked back downstairs to see his aunt holding Draco in tears as blood stained her clothes and her hands  while she was on the phone trying to explain something but that's not what mattere...

After we ( TJ , mookie , red ) had dragged zay upstairs we walked back downstairs to see his aunt holding Draco in tears as blood stained her clothes and her hands  while she was on the phone trying to explain something but that's not what mattered to me .

Seeing that we all ran over and saw that the cut that zay had made on his neck was actually kind of deep and the blood hasn't stopped .

He was still purple due to zay choking him out earlier .

I put my finger under his nose to feel if. He was still breathing and I could barely feel anything . Everyone was panicking .

We heard sirens and mookie said the ambulance was outside .

They had came in a got Draco and put him on the stretcher.

The shut the door and tan to the other side and started to drive away as we followed behind them .

I hope little brothers going to be okay .

I was sitting with  bri in her room watching p valley

I was sitting with  bri in her room watching p valley .

" oh my lord she did not ." Bri said laughing.

It's so good to hear her laughed after she's been stressing all this time . There hasn't been a day where she hasn't stressed about what happened between her and zay and whats to become the outcome of that .

I don't care what anyone says what he did was fucked up he never let her explain and automatically went to her cheating on him and then ptt it his hands on her .

She had a dark ring around her neck that night when I came to see her .

Every since that night him near her what so ever .

Bro was just watching the show laughing and stuff then all the sudden she stopped laughing .

I looked over at her and saw her face had just all the sudden dropped then she scrunched her faced her .

". Bri you ok ?"

She had let out a loud groan before turning her head to me .

" I don't k-know my stomach is starting to hurt really bad ."

" like the baby is coming kinda hurts or a I ate something bad kinda hurts ?"

" I don't know I can't tell it hurts too-o bad naii ."

She's started to breathe really hard while closing her eyes and holding onto my arm .

" um you want to call the ambulance?"

" no no not yet maybe in a minute I can't get up right now ."

I was about to reply when I got a phone call from Draco's phone .

4L boy 🫂💗

Hello ?

This wasn't Draco it sounded more like mookie .

Yea ?

This naii ?

Yea why ?

Um it's mookie I just wanted to let you know sum .

Um yea what's going on is everything ok ?

Um not really .

What you mean Mookie you scaring me what's going on ?

Draco's in the hospital and they don't know if he's gonna make it .

After that he hung up .

My phone just dropped .

I heard a loud scream and I looked over at bri and saw she was bawling her eyes out .

" c-call them naii p-please ?"

She pulled the blanket off her legs to reveal a big pile of blood on her sheets .

-/((()))/-

I been having writers block y'all 😭

Checking on my last chapter there was more votes for number on so until the next chapter comes out you still have time to choose .

1

2

Choose wisely 😈