Chapter 02: Who Are You?

Kun's smile faded as fast as it appeared

A partially naked girl was lying on the cold floor in the corner beside his door; curled up into a ball, shivering tremendously. She was as pale as snow, stained with dirt and wasn't even clothed. All she had was a torn dirty white cloth to cover herself in the freezing rainy weather. She didn't even have any footwear on; she was barefeet.

She opened one of her eyes forcefully to look up at Kun needily. Her iris were coloured deeply in shades of violet and purple. She was freezing up like ice. Her lips were becoming the colour as her nose, which was blue.

The girl was no other but Seven, who had fallen down to earth.

"What the-" Kun muttered, as he approached her. A glowing purple mark on her chest caught his eye, reflecting itself in Kun's iris. He knew it wasn't something that a normal human can do.

"Hey Kun, did you heard from the security guy though? If not we'll actually have to put in a complaint." Samuel asked Kun, almost reaching the top of the staircase.

"N-No!" Kun replied, panicking. Whenever a human is scared, he thinks of some way to hide. So was the case with Kun. He couldn't let Samuel see the girl, specially in this condition in front of his own apartment. Moreover, Kun found the girl to be rare and did not want anyone to find her; at least not yet.

"Shit.." He muttered under his breath, unlocking his door with the card. Seven watched him do such weird stuff to a wall; that too failing at his first two attempts. A rare beeping sound came from the wall and revealed the great magical opening.

The alien guy named Kun lifted her up in his arms and rushed inside that magical entrance, closing it again.

"Hey, how about we have dinner tog-"

Kun shut the door in Samuel's face, cutting him off mid sentence. "Or maybe not." He huffed, going back into his own apartment.

Seven wrapped her arms around his neck securely, holding onto him.

She felt warm at his touch. She wanted to get more closer to him, if that was even possible, but she had no energy left in her health bar to conduct any kind of action.

Kun placed her on the couch and fixed the cloth on her. Straightening his back up, he ran his fingers through his sweaty hair in panic. "God, what do I do now?" He groaned.

The reason that Kun was frustrated was not that he had brought in a girl in his unit, but rather he had brought a rare human species inside that might have escaped the science lab.

The government agents and the scientists might barge in anytime as well and would arrest Kun for hiding her.

Or maybe Kun was thinking too much. Was he?

He looked at Seven again, who was shifting in her place, trying to cover herself with that cloth to get some heat.

Kun rushed inside to get Fluffy; his blanket. He knew will not be able to sleep without it, but he had to be grateful enough towards the needy. He immediately put it on her body, making a small purr of relief escape her mouth.