Chapter 25: Just The Two of Us

"Ugh

"Ugh..." Seven groaned restlessly, burying her face into Kun's chest.

"I told you not to drink it, kitten. You know your system cannot digest alcohol." Kun nagged, rubbing her back while holding her close.

He was leaning - cum - sittting on a huge rock at the beach while Seven stood motionless in front of him. The beach was dimly lit up with the yellow lights from the settlements nearby. Their house was behind them, a little far and up higher.

They were all alone, enjoying the night view at the beach with chilly breeze.

At least, Kun was.

"Kun.." Seven sobbed, holding him tighter. "Yes, cherry?" Kun asked, caressing her hair. "I don't feel nice. I feel like that night again." She whimpered. "Awh, my poor girl. I don't think you'll throw up, though. You didn't drink much." He cooed, swaying her gently from side to side.

"Listen to me next time, alright?" He said, cupping her cheeks. "Yes." She groaned, dropping her head back on his chest.

"Do you want to lie down on the sand?" He suggested.

"We can do that?"

"Of course, why not? Who's going to stop us?" Kun smiled, guiding her away from the rock. He pulled the cloth off the resting chairs nearby and spread them on the cold sand.

"Come on." He helped Seven to lie down, before laying himself. "Wow.." Seven stared at the black sky with a shining silver full moon.

"It's nice, right?"

"So much!"

"I used to do this as a kid a lot. This helped me relieve stress as a teenager, too."

"Oh." Seven lowly said, while she took in the beautiful night. Kun turned his head to face her, catching the reflections of the stars in her eyes. Her blue messy hair were scattered on the cloth in different directions.

She looked perfect when she layed beside him.

"Kun?"

"Yeah?"

"What does your name mean?" Seven asked. "My name?" He chuckled, watching her nod. "My name 'Kun' means 'earth'. Funny, right?" He said, watching her giggle.

"A little. It is a co-incident." She turned to face him. "You mean co-incidence?" He smiled.

"Mm."

"But I do not think the same. I think that, it was meant to happen." He stared into her eyes. "I think you and I were destined to meet."

Kun saw a smile forming on Seven's face, as she blushed. "Well, what does your name mean? The number, Seven?" He chuckled.

"Yes, but it also has another meaning." She added.