Chapter 31: No Matter The Distance, I Will Keep Loving You

They were gone

They were gone.

There was no trace of the two Livians, Seven and Freken. They were really gone; along with the Teleportinator.

"Kun?" Carl shook Kun by the shoulder. He collpased to his knees in regret and shock. "I didn't get tell her my feelings." He cried out loud, holding his chest.

"Kun..." Greg cooed, rubbing his back while he cried his heart out. "She left before I could even speak." He touched his head to the ground in grief.

"She must know it, whatever there is in your heart." Greg consoled, pulling him back on his feet.

Kun felt like his world was torn apart; like his life was snatched away from him. He could not breathe properly and felt a sharp pain in his chest. He was not sure if he could carry on with his life anymore.

He just couldn't.

Everything felt hard for him. He was not even sure if he could take the kids back home safely. It was hard for him to let go.

Kun got in the car and sat on the driver's seat, starting the car after Greg and Carl got in.

After what seemed like hours, Kun was finally back home with the kids. It was a silent ride home where no one dared to open their mouths. It somehow felt longer when going back home, than when they had arrived at the place.

Everything was silent. It was around two in the morning. Even their breaths echoed in the corridor.

"Get your stuff and come stay at my place. Your parents may come back soon." Kun said, waiting for the kids to get their stuff.

They made their way to his apartment. Kun opened the door to pin drop silence and darkness. There were no more voices calling Kun's name. No more TV sounds. No more artwork on the walls, and no head popping up from behind the couch.

Kun sighed heavily before making his way towards his room. "You need something?" He asked, sleepily flopping onto his bed.

An empty bed.

"No, we'll take care of it. You want something to eat?" Greg asked. "Fair enough." Kun shut his eyes as Greg and Carl left him alone.

He turned around to look at the spot where Seven used to sleep. He realized no one will sleep on his bed now. No one would use his stuff. No one would wear his hoodies and no one would call him while he's working.

No one would, because the only person who used to do it was gone.

Thinking about it, Kun suddenly remembered Seven putting something in his pocket. Reaching for it, he pulled out a finger ring.

A ring that belonged to him.

"What? How did she..." Kun sat upright. "I thought I lost it when Seven and I were having..." He mumbled to himself.