Chapter 14: The Great Escape

The sound of footsteps got closer and closer to them

The sound of footsteps got closer and closer to them. They were just around the corner, and there was no place to hide. "Seven, we need to run down the stairs." Kun said, pointing at the door across the hallway.

"Ready?" He asked. Seven nodded in response. On Kun's signal, they dashed towards the staircase. "Hey! Who is it?" The guard shouted, spotting their silhouettes.

"Shit, run!" Kun whispered, shutting the door behind them and locking it. "Go, go, go!" He said, as they ran all the way down to the parking lot.

They had almost made it to the car when they saw some security guards in the area. "Stop!" Kun said, putting his arm in front of Seven and pushing her back to touch the wall. They took cover of the wall and tried to figure out what was going on.

Kun did not realize it but his arm was still in front of Seven's chest. She looked down at his hand to find it touching her feminine parts. She gasped softly, shooting her gaze up at Kun. "K-Kun!" She tugged on his sweatshirt.

"Not now, Seven." He replied, peeking from behind the wall. Seven stepped her paw on his foot with an intention to hit him. The stomp was so weak that even an ant could not die under it.

Kun looked at her foot on his before looking at her flushed face. "What is it?" He asked. Seven looked at him intensely, waiting for him to realize it. Kun looked at his hand on her chest and immediately pulled it back. "S-Sorry." He blushed, looking away.

"The camera is working just fine, see? No damage in the wiring." A person, who seemed to be an electrician, said. "But it showed static on the screen a while ago." The guard argued.

"For the sake of your job, you need to stop drinking too much." Another guard said. "I swear I didn't drink!" He protested, but no one listened. Everyone made their ways back, followed by the last guard.

"Come on." Kun said, removing his keys before they reached his car. He opened the back seat and kept the stuff in there.

"You should check the parking. There is someone inside the building." A voice said from the corner.

"We just came back from there. We didn't see anyone." Another voice said.

"Damn it, we're doomed." He muttered, pushing the hand brake down and rashly driving out of the lot. "Hey, there they are! Hurry!" The guards ran towards the lot but it was too late.

Kun and Seven had long driven away from there. "Phew, that was crazy." Kun laughed, wiping sweat off his forehead. "Yes." Seven giggled.

"You know, I haven't done anything this crazy in my life before." He chuckled. "Me too!" Seven added. Kun took a glimpse of her panting in the passenger seat just like him.