Author x Reader

Hello Readers!

Hello Readers!

I hope you enjoyed reading 'My Little Alien'. It is my first book and an original.

I had submitted this book to the Watty's 2022 but it was not shortlisted. I figured I had to work harder on my writing, but I do not know where I fell behind.

If you, as a reader, find something that needs my attention or has some scope for improvement, please let me know in the comments!

Also, do tell me about your favourite moments from the book! It would be fun to hear what you liked about the characters, their chemistry, and the book in general. It will also help me come up with more relatable ideas and concepts for my other books.

Next, feel free to submit any fanart of the characters from my book. I'll appreciate it and post it in a fresh chapter of the same book.

I figure you must've completed the story if you are reading this chapter.

(Spoiler content)

I had written the ending of this story thinking that it would be a standalone story with no sequels. I personally did not want it to be a sad ending since I loved the chemistry between Kun and Seven, as a writer. It would've been heartbreaking and unsatisfying had I not made the two reunite.

But now, I'm thinking elsewise. I'm thinking about writing a sequel to the story.

How would you all like to have another book in series? There are quite a lot of things left to explain, so I think it would make a good second story.

Tell me your thoughts!