Chapter 10: I'm Just Like You!

"Now do not move, alright? You might get poked by my finger

"Now do not move, alright? You might get poked by my finger."

"Yes."

"I told you don't move."

"Sorry."

"It won't hurt at all, but burn a little since you're trying it for the first time."

"It hurt."

"Yeah, well you're strong enough for it."

"Kun!" Seven whimpered, holding his wrist. "We were almost there, Seven. Let me try it again." Kun said, moving her hand out of the way. "There we go, perfect. Look how beautiful it is. Just blink your eyes a few times."

Seven did as Kun instructed, blinking her eyes slowly. "Wow..." She gasped. "It good!"

"Told you." Kun smiled, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Are you sure you do not want to try the black contact lenses? Brown look good as well, but still." He asked, carefully looking at her eyes.

"Niye- No. I like this." She smiled.

Kun and Seven were inside 'their' bedroom, where Kun was helping her hide her alien feautres. He had just finished putting a brown contact lens on her violet iris, hiding them perfectly underneath.

"Now the other eye." Kun said, taking the other lens on his finger. "No, it hurt." Seven pouted holding his wrist. "We cannot leave it like that, Seven. People will know you're wearing contacts." Kun insisted, putting her hand down softly. "Okay." She said, shifting in her chair.

Kun leaned in closer to her face, much closer this time, raising his finger near her eye. "What's wrong with this side, this just won't go." Kun mumbled to himself, struggling with the lens.

Seven looked at him attempting to put on the lens. "Ah!" She squeaked, grabbing his tee and balling her fists around it. "Almost there, don't move." Kun said, holding her cheek with the other hand.

"Good girl, let me see." He smiled, holding her by the shoulders again. She looked up at him with now brown eyes, just like those of a human. Her gaze fell on his chest being exposed as he leaned over, his tee hanging down his neck.

"Kun, what is that?" Seven asked, finding a black mark on his lower abdomen. He followed her gaze to realize how much he had shown her. "You're being a bad girl. Didn't I educate you about such things?" Kun rolled his eyes, standing upright.

Seven didn't care.

Taking the opportunity of him standing close to her, she held his tee and lifted it just enough to see what that symbol was.

"Seven.." Kun shook his head, looking in random directions. "What is this, Kun?" She asked, touching it. "It's called a tattoo." He dropped his arms to his sides, knowing there was no use of stopping her.

She would only do it again.

"What is tattoo?" She asked, looking up at him. Boy, was the angle too intimidating. "Just like the one you have on your neck." He pointed out, putting her hair behind her ear and rubbing his thumb over her mark. "Oh, humans are also marked?" She exclaimed.