Chapter 19: We Know What You Did

"Let's try to be as quiet as we can, okay?"

"We can do it on rooftop?"

"Yes, no one will come there. It will be easier for you as well."

"Okay."

"Just don't make any noise, and we'll be fine."

"Mm."

"We need to do this today, cherry pie, at any costs."

"Why?"

"Because the people at my company have noticed their equipment is missing." Kun said, getting the hologram displayer.

"Careful, it's heavy." He said, looking at Seven taking the generator. She raised a brow, making him chuckle. "Sorry, I forgot." He grinned, watching her leviate the generator.

"Let's go." He smiled, opening the door for them. The moment he opened the door, he saw Greg and Carl frozen in a posture where there were about to knock on his door.

"Hey, Kun we-"

Kun slammed the door on their faces before Greg could even finish. "Seven, keep it back down. Greg and Carl are here." He said, as Seven placed the generator down.

He hid both the gadgets in some safe place before going to open the door. "Guys?" Kun sighed, placing a hand on the door casing.

"Kun..." Carl started.

"What? What do you want?" Kun asked.

"We, actually, uh... that..."

"I do not have that chocolate."

"No! Not that, it's just..."

"I'm not doing your Art project, Carl."

"No! It's not that!"

"Then what is it, for god's sake? I have shit to do."

Greg and Carl both looked at each other before the spoke jointly. "Can we come inside?"

"Kids, this is not the time. Come back later." Kun rolled his eyes. "Come on, it's not like you're getting hot with your alien girlfriend." Carl rolled his eyes.

"I AM NOT- wait, what?" Kun squeezed his eyes at them. "What did you say?"

"Can we come in?" Carl lowered his gaze nervously.

"No, what did you say after that?"

"It's not like you're getting hot with your girlfriend."

"Carl, I will take that stupid superhero action figure in your hand and shove it up your nose if you don't tell me."

"Your alien girlfriend." Carl lowered his gaze. "And why in the world did you say that?" Kun shook his head. "Kun, we know about it." Greg said.

"Know what?"