Chapter 07: The Search Begins

"Scientists state that some sort of unknown substance has been discovered in the forest at the sight of crash

"Scientists state that some sort of unknown substance has been discovered in the forest at the sight of crash. Not much is known about it and the scientists refuse to reveal anything related to it. That's all for the forest crash, next up is..."

"Damn, they're soon going to find out about this. I need to send her back somehow." Kun mumbled to himself, turning off the TV. He stood up and dialed the number of his assistant Joe, walking towards his bedroom.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, Joe? What's for today? Do we have anything important or somewhere we need to go?" Kun asked, peeping inside at a sleeping Seven.

"Not much for today. You have one meeting, but that's not really necessary for you to attend. I will take the minutes and let you know about it." Joe said. "Alright, see you then." Kun hung up, taking a peep inside again.

He found Seven sleeping peacefully. The sun was shining brightly through the window; its rays falling on her face. Kun headed over to the window and pulled the translucent white curtains to block them.

He then made his way over towards Seven, kneeling before her. He took a moment to observe her while she slept. All that he could think about were ways to send her back home. He did not want her to be caught by the scientists. No one knew what they would do with her.

The thought itself gave Kun shivers, making him shake it away. He put his hand on Seven's head, caressing her hair.

Why did you have to fall here? Kun wondered. But on the other hand, he was thankful to be the one to find to her. More thankful that he didn't report to the police.

Time was passing by. Days were turning into weeks, and Seven was still not where she belonged. Instead, she was lying peacefully asleep in a human's bed.

His fingertips carefully traced her jawline, ghosting over her tender skin. "How do I help you?" Kun mumbled, letting out a sigh right after.

Seven slowly opened her eyes on hearing his voice. Looking left and right, her eyes fell on Kun kneeling beside her. "Kun..." She faintly said, still asleep.

There it was again. Kun figured that it was something he would miss when Seven will be gone; the way she called him.

"Yeah, I'm here." He whispered, holding her hand. "You go now?" She asked, sitting upright. "There is still time. I'm not in a hurry today anyways." He looked at the clock. "Okay." She layed back down.

"You're sleeping again?" Kun chuckled. "Mm, you are not going so I sleep. When you go I wake up." She said. "Wha-" He laughed. "You want to wake up after I'm gone? Not while I'm still home?"

"Mmh."

"Wouldn't you miss me then?" Kun made a pout identical to Seven's.

"Will you give me hot chocolate?" She asked, propping up on her pillow.