Chapter 30: Home, Here We Come

"You want to make a show? I'll direct it

"You want to make a show? I'll direct it." Kun smirked, holding the man's wrist. Seven's eyes sparkled at the sight of her protector. "Kun!" She smiled widely.

"This is all being recored. Get lost if you don't want to die." The man snapped, trying to pull his hand back.

"You mean, by the camera over there?" Kun pointed behind himself at Freken standing with a broken camera in his hand.

"What the hell? Who the fuck are you?" The man yelled angrily.

"That girl..." Kun pointed at Seven, laying beneath the man. "She's mine." He said proudly, yanking the man's hand before breaking it with a crackling sound.

"ARGH!" The man groaned in unbearable pain. Kun kicked the man's head with his knee, pushing him to the ground.

"How dare you even thinking of doing something to her?" He yelled, punching the man's facing multiple times. "Lay another finger on her, and see if you can count the fingers on your hands." Kun gave one final punch to the man, knocking him out.

His injured hand was covered in blood once again; except that the blood was not his this time.

"Kun!" Seven quickly got up and hugged him tight. Kun held her closer to him, planting endless kisses on her head. He felt relieved to have her back in his arms, safe.

"I'm so sorry, cherry. I'm really such an idiot for taking my eyes off you." He cried, burying his head in the crook of her neck. He felt guilty for not paying attention to Seven despite when she predicted danger.

"Are you alright? Did they hit you?" Kun worriedly asked, cupping her cheeks. "No, I am fine." Seven lied, knowing that it would only hurt him more. If she told him how she was tortured, it would be the end of the world.

No one knew Kun's anger better Seven herself. She had seen him get enraged; not on her though. She knew what he was capable of doing in anger.

The way he chased the car was enough to prove how crazy he could get.

He loved her.

"Really? You're not lying, kitten, are you?" He asked again. "No, Kun I..." Seven trailed off when he started examining the bruises on her neck she got from the electric collar.

Seven watched his face turn red, while Kun underwent the transformation of turning into a total rabid person. He observed those bruises, only imagining what Seven must have gone through.

"They hurt you. They hurt you, Seven. I will kill this guy." Kun yelled, grabbing a metal rod nearby before approaching the man.

"You fucktard!" Kun raised the rod to pierce the man's chest. He felt the rod being held back as he forced to pull it and stab the man.

"I SWEAR TO GOD, DON'T STOP ME FREKEN THE WRECKEN!" Kun shouted, spinning to see Freken.

"I am doing nothing. I say, kill him." He shrugged, not giving a damn about Kun attempting to kill a person.