Chapter 05: Teacher Much?

It was around eight in the evening

Kun was with Seven, teaching her English after another hectic day at work. This time, he managed to get home by 5 pm.

"Alright, now say as I have taught you." Kun said.

"My nem ez Seven." Seven said, feeling proud of herself.

"No, say it like this, 'My name is Seven'."

"My name is Seven."

"Good, good. I can't believe you've learned this much so quick. Let's stop now." Kun flopped onto his bed in tiredness with his head buried in the pillow.

"Kun, teach." She said, shaking him. "Later." His voice came out muffled. It had been another tedious day for Kun, given the fact that he now had an alien roomie.

He had persuaded his boss into letting him leave early for the day using the excuse of his mother setting a blind date for him. His boss could not help but chuckle, letting him off early.

It had been hard to teach Seven English in the beginning, but she learned quick. Mostly by herself; by watching TV. So much that Kun had to put a curfew on it.

Only a few days had passed and Kun was already overloaded with tasks in his life.

"Kun, get up. Teach." She shook him again.

"Seven, let me rest for a while." He groaned, sounding complaining. "Then I rest too." She smiled, laying beside him. Kun lifted his head and faced her, taking a moment to point out the details of her face.

"You know what, calling you Seven is very weird." Kun chuckled. "New name?" Seven said excitedly.

"Yeah."

"Earth name."

"How about we call you..." He thought hard. "Sylizé?" She suggested. "Something else; you want an earthly name, right?" He chuckled.

"Yes." She said, waiting for Kun to think of something. His face lit up brightly as he fully turned to his side.

"How about Sarah?" He said. "Zara?" She smiled widely, putting her palm beneath her face to use it as a pillow.

"No, Sarah. Seven, Sarah. They both start with the same letter."

"Seven, Sarah. Nice!" She squeezed her eyes tightly while smiling. Kun couldn't help but chuckle as well. "You know what? I think I'm used to calling you Seven. I'll just call you that." He ruffled her hair affectionately.

"Kun and Seven." She said softly. Kun felt a grin forming on his face as he stared into her violet eyes. They were mesmerizing and amazingly beautiful.

"Does everyone on your planet have violet eyes?" He asked curiously. "No, different." She answered.

"And hair? Do they all have blue hair?"

"Different. Blue not common. Less people have blue hair. My energy more so my hair blue."