Chapter 12: Tipsy

"Seven? Hey, look at me." Kun said, patting her cheek. "Kun.." Seven replied faintly, holding her head.

Kun was now in the parking lot, Seven sitting in the passenger seat of his car with the door open and Kun standing right by her. "What's happening? Tell me." He asked.

"My head pain." She replied. "Is it paining very much?" He asked, placing his palm on her forehead. "Yes." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Let's go home." Kun immediately sat on the driver's seat before driving away.

"Do you feel like throwing up?" He asked, taking a glance at Seven. "What?" She asked. "Throwing up; do you feel like it's going to come out? The drink?" Kun explained, looking back at the road.

"I not know. Maybe..." She burped. "Just hold on for a while we're almost home." He asssured, patting her head a little before speeding up. "Kun..." Seven managed to speak. "Oh no, what's wrong?" He asked, slowing down the car right after.

"I not feel good." She held her tummy, leaning on the window. "Oh no, no.... Let me pull over." He immediately pulled over and unlocked the door.

Seven got off and puked her guts out into the moist soil. Kun grabbed her hair out of the face, holding them into a ponytail. "I should've been with you all the time. Im so sorry, Seven." He said, feeling guilty. Seven coughed hard, tears running down her cheeks.

"Poor girl." Kun cooed, rubbing her back vigorously. Good thing was, no alien substance came out of her mouth, only the poisonous blue drink that Ellie had given her. Even her system knew that her body was too precious to lose any content. "Are you okay now?" He asked, caressing her head.

"No." She cried loudly, sitting on the road. "H-Hey, Seven. Don't cry here, you'll give everyone a wrong hint." Kun scratched his neck, taking a look at the pedestrians walking by.

"She's not well." He awkwardly chuckled to a couple who suspiciously watched Kun, but then left. "Hey, little cherry, come on get up. You can cry back at home, just not here." He pulled her up.

"You mean." She sobbed while sitting in the car. "Yeah, I am mean. Now get in." He said, closing the door right after.

Kun made it to the apartment in less than fifteen minutes, which was pretty fast. They got in the elevator and started ascending the building.

"Kun..." Seven faintly said, holding her tummy again. "Oh no, what now? Is it happening again?" Kun asked, eyes widened in panic. "P-Please try to hold it we're in the elevator; almost there I promise."

"I feel hot..." Seven replied. "Take deep breaths, okay? Remove your coat." Kun said, pulling her coat off. That's when the elevator doors opened. "Come on, this is us." He said, unlocking the door immediately.

Kun took one look at the CCTV camera to find it off. Relieved, he held Seven by the shoulders, taking her inside.

"Hey Kun, long time no-" Samuel, who had come up from the stairs, was cut off when the door slammed shut.

".... see." He sighed. "What's up with this guy?" He mumbled before going in his unit.

"Are you alright now?" Kun asked, turning down the thermostat to help Seven with the heat. "Little." She muttered weakly, stumbling upon her own feet.

He held her arms to keep her from falling, lifting her up to make her sit on the marble kitchen counter.

Kun was right about her; aliens cannot digest earthen alcohol. "Do you need something?" He asked, trying to meet her gaze but she just did not look at him. She kept looking away.

"I feel... I feel..." Seven tried to say something.

"Like throwing up?"

"N-No, I feel... tight." She spoke, not sure if she used the right word. "H-Hey, what do you mean by t-that?" Kun felt his cheeks flushing, a weird feeling in his tummy.