Chapter two - WIN

Xavier POV

I woke up with the brightness of the sun that was creeping on my skin. I groaned as I could feel a body entangled with me. I certainly don't have a human pillow, I am fully aware of that fact.

I opened my eyes when I saw the unfamiliar ceiling and color of the wall. I know then that I am not in my room. So I stood up abruptly and I forgot that someone was beside me.

"Oh shit!" I said when I finally came to see who the person beside me was. She stirred from her sleep and slowly opened her eyes to me.

"Oh morning!" She blushes when she tries to stand and when the blanket falls over her naked body revealed.

"I need to go!" I said as I collected my clothes that were visibly scattered on the floor of the room.

Once done I went to the bathroom to freshen myself. When I exited and entered the room, Amber was still casually sitting on the bed with still no clothes.

"I thought we might have breakfast together?" She asked while nipping her lips.

"Hmmm... we both know that it will not happen!" I soas as I tried to pass her but she stopped me.

I looked at her, raising my brows on her. Is this girl serious? I mean standing up and stopping me with no clothes? Doesn't she have no shame at all? You too don't have shame, what's the big deal? My inner self reminded me.

"Please? You said last night that you are going to break things off with your girlfriend. I thought we might start with us?" She said and I almost want to throw up myself. No way!

I mean, I like the easy pussy I get but having them as my girlfriend? Nah... I don't think so.

I can't imagine my mom and my sister's reaction if I brought this kind of girl home. I am pretty sure I will end up losing my limbs. Goodness just thinking about it gives me a creepy and scary feeling. So yeah I'll pass with those kind ideas.

I know my dad will understand me about this kind of stuff. Since we had the same shinegan when he was young. It's not a secret to me since he openly tells me about it. And then mom would lecture me not to be like my dad or else she would castrate my two eggs. Lol my mom is kind of funny but I know she will do it.

Dad won't be afraid of her for no reason. Even me and my sister are afraid of her. She turns into a dragon when she's mad.

One time we witnessed one fight between my parents. Cause dad bought a new car which she didn't like since she doesn't like spending a lot of money.

She threw her steel toe shoes to my dad and hit the jackpot on his head. Please don't laugh. I swear, my mom is like a dragon when she's mad.

If she's upset she will cry like a newborn baby. Hahahaha... Mom and her mood are kind of complicated. But I love her so much more than life itself.

She's the center of the family. She managed to tame my dad. Dad said that at first grandma doesn't like her but in the end love prevails. Hahahaha... they have this corny and cheesy love story.

( You can read the book about his parents' love story. Just check on my profile then look for YOUR MY ADDICTION. So guys if you haven't read please do so.) Thanks in advance..❤️❤️❤️.

"We can't start something that hasn't even formed even a little. I just drank too much last night. That's why I said those things to you. But just disregard it all since it's all not true!" I said but she still held on to me before I could open the door.

"So you choose that nerd and pathetic girlfriend of yours over me? I can make you happy sexually. I proved it to you last night!" She said I grabbed her hand and swatted it.

"I told you I have a girlfriend. So please stop holding onto me. I need to go!" I said finally I am out of her bedroom.

I know you think of me as an asshole now but I just don't like those girls being my girlfriend. I also am not a fan of my girlfriend since she's very reserved and too nerdy, too good too!

Yeah I have a complicated mind, yes I definitely agree with that.

What can I say? I am a man with many choices. Am I too picky? You can say that. But maybe I haven't met someone that can make my heart pound like crazy.

I got in my car and drove. The football house is just nearby so it doesn't take long for me to arrive. I got out and I saw my teammates looking at me.

"What?" I asked them.

They all shrugged in response. I shake my head in confusion but I just let it go. Sometimes these people acting weird is kind of natural.

I went to my room and I saw it empty. I expected Charlotte would be here by now. She didn't come with me last night so she said she will be here waiting for me because she has a few assignments to finish.

"Char?" I called her nickname. She hated it when someone else called her that. But with me she likes it. Well for conciliation, she's the only one who could me Xavy. I don't why she likes to call me that because everyone calls me Xav. But I just let her since she likes it, that's what she said.

"Char?" I called again but silence still invaded my room. I went to my shower room if she's there but when I opened it, it's empty.

I tried calling her phone but no one answered. Goodness what's this girl up to? I changed my clothes and went downstairs to check that maybe she's already there cooking.

"Char?" I called out again but my teammates including Matthews and Simmon were already there too.

"Fuck you Knight. You win!" Simmon said and I frowned. What hell is his problem?

"What?" I asked him.

"You win! I must say or I thought you won't do such shit to her. But man, you are really heartless as fuck!" He spit at me.

"What are you talking about Simmon?"

"You win in bet fucker!" Connor said on the back. And I looked at them shocked then composed myself. I am too confused about what really happened.

"Which one do you mean?"

"You have the permission to fuck his little girlfriend and your baby is safe too!" Connor refers to my car of course.

"Really?" I once again said. I just don't feel like it.

I don't know how it happened.

All my teammates left while Simmon and Matthew stayed. If looks can kill I think Simmon is already done killing me.

"Don't look at me like that! Don't worry it's just a bet. It's nothing serious, I won't do anything if she doesn't want me ok? So chill out!" I said.

"She's my girlfriend, thanks man!"

"Where's char?" I both asked them.

"She left!" They both answered and I don't know but everything around me feels heavy.