CHAPTER SIX - MY SISTER

Charlotte POV

"Oh my god! Did you see that?" My sister Cherry exclaimed as she looked behind me as if seeing something incredible.

I scrunch my face in confusion for I feel a sense of deja Vu on her line just now.

Where did I heard that line again?

Thinking….

Thinking….

Thinking…..

Oh right! Now I remembered…

It was from my favorite book, the one that title "MY UNEXPECTED HUSBAND". ( HEHEHEH sorry guys can't help but to promote my book! If you haven't read it. Just hit my profile and you can see my available books. It's all completed by the way!... Remember don't forget to vote, comment and follow me if you haven't. Peace you all! ✌️✌️✌️.  Thanks! ❤️❤️❤️).

Now back to the story!

It was the first dialogue on the book. Where Mandy's best friend said to her.

"Did you just quote Marialle dialogue from our favorite book, Cherry?" I asked her and dismissed what she meant for that dialogue.

We are currently having our break time in our favorite past time cafe, that was located near the hospital where we currently working. I work as a doctor and she on the other hand work's as nurse.

"Shut up! Don't you are change the topic. You know what I mean?" She said of course she would know how will I react. She's my sister after all.

"Ok fine! What do mean?" I asked her.

" He's in your back a moment ago. He walked behind you!"

"He? What do you mean?"

"Remember the guy I been telling you?"

"Hate to break this to you my dear sister. You have mentioned a lot of guys to me, too many to mention by the way. I am not a magician to know who he is, ok?" I answered her.

"Fine… Xavier Knight!"

"You are lusting over our Director husband? Do I need to remind you that?" I buffle at her.

"Of course not! I didn't mean about the CEO, owner and husband of our Director. What I mean the son!" She answered me.

"The son?" I asked her.

"Hmmmm! The one that Mrs knight been telling you to meet!" She looked at me with a teasing look.

"What are you talking about?" I tried to shrugged off what she's been trying to say.

" Sis, don't ever try to deny it. I heard her talking to you. And she keeps telling you about her son… that is, that's what! But you of course have to say no. Because of what? You are busy? Busy of what? Busy of working over time?"

"You know damn well why I keep working Cher!" I said.

"Yeah, but grandma is a bit stable now. You don't have to shoulder everything. We are in this together, you have me!" She said and I smile softly to her.

"I know, but I just want to!"

"You don't have to punish yourself Sis. You know what happened was not your fault!"

"I know!" I just answered it just like that for looking back in the past will bring back the most painful memories I had with my parents.

"Sis, please? You keep telling me to have a life and live normally. It's not your fault. Even grandma said that to you. Mom and Dad loves you so much!" She said still trying to convince me.

"Thank sis! But I want to devote myself to grandma. She's the only parents we have Cher. I don't want to loss her too!" I said to her.

"Yeah yeah! Whatever! But let back to the topic. Why don't you say yes to Mrs knight?"

"Why would I say yes?"

"Do you really need to me to list everything why?"

"Hmmm!" I nodded.

"Well, let's just start with his looks, if you're crushing over Channing Tatum then please he's way more than him. He's more sexy, hot and goodness have you seen his beautiful and tantalizing eyes? Not to mention his kissable lips. Oh, you would like to dream kissing those. His body? Have you seen Channing Tatum body? Goodness imagine two times sexier and hottier than that!... And we you go down below….!"

"Ok, ok please! Stop there! I don't want to hear the rest of your listing about him! If you can called it listing.. yeah because the way your describing it, it feel more than describing more on lusting over!" I said

"Sis it's the right way to appreciate those kind of godlike human being sis!" I grimace on her choice of words.

"God like? Sis please stop saying something like that. You are letting yourself blinded by physical appearance only. There's more than a guy than meets the eyes!" I reminded her.

"Don't group me with your kind of mind, Sis. Physical? Yup because it's the first you will notice to someone!"

"Yeah yeah! Why don't you just shut up and start to eat your food?" I said changing the topic.

"So what kind of guy you prefer sis?" She said while she begun to munch her food.

"I haven't think about it!"

"Why don't you say yes to Mrs knight?" She said still pressing that question again.

"Because, I told you my priority is grandma!"

"Come on cut out grandma over this!"

"As what you said sis. He is sexy, hot and Goddamn like structure of overflowing and ozzing of handsomeness and attractiveness, which mean he is far to fall for someone like me!"

"Oh come on! That sound pathetic you know!"

" I am stating lnly a fact. A guy like him won't settle for a girl just like us. No parents, no money, no power, name everything!"

"Not everything. You have me and I have you and Grandma!"

"Yeah! That's what you should say. The three of us! So now do you understand what I am trying to say?" I asked her.

"Yeah! But you know a girl can dream sis. And I think you are worth more than a money, power and fame. You are the most beautiful, kindness and nicest sister, friend and doctor. So whoever guy you will choose to love will be the luckiest man in the world! Because you are priceless!"

"Gezz your cheesy and corny sis!" I laughed at her. Deep inside I am happy that she thought of me like that. Having he sometimes can be very nerve wracking but she's my one and only sister in the world. And I love her damn much..❤️❤️❤️.