CHAPTER FORTY FIVE - MEMORIES BACK

Charlotte POV

I smiled when I remembered the time that I confessed to Xavier about my past. Surprisingly he didn't say any words that would hurt me. Instead he said that he loves me even more.

I expected that he would break up with me. But on the contrary his even sweeter each day passed. His definition is a complete package of a boyfriend.

Handsome, sweet, thoughtful, caring and most of all very sexy. I blushed just mentioning that word.

I would never have thought that I would say these words but it's true. Being with him makes me feel complete and goodness let's not talk about how he is in bed.

Hahahahaha… Gush!  blood rushing on my face just remembering all the love we had in his house. Never thought I am this pervert. Who wouldn't if you have such a sexy and handsome boyfriend.

"That's so yummy sis!" My sister complimented as she looked at the food that I prepared for Xavier.

I actually had a surprise for him. I know he will love it since he keeps telling me about it.

After losing my memories and then I found about my miscarriage. I thought having a baby would not be possible for me. But yes I am two weeks pregnant.

I never said a word to anyone about it since I wnat Xavier to know first then we will announce it to our family.

I am getting excited , super super excited. I couldn't contain my happiness when I found out about it. I can't wait to announce it to Xavier.

I am so excited about his reaction. I think I know we are in the perfect time of having a baby. Aside from that he is very eager and open about it. We are both adults and at the right age.

For sure he will be a good father. Just like his dad. I saw Xavier playing with his niece way back on our vacation in Malapascua Island. He's a good uncle and he really spoiled Emerald just like his own child.

After I prepared the food and set it on the Tupperware. I went to my room and took a bath. I went to my mini closet.

Actually Xavier renovated our house. I told him that it's ok. He said that he wants us to be comfortable. He even offered to give me a condo that is next to his own which of course I declined.

I have so much debt on that man. From the operation of my Grandma till the things he gives to me and to my family I can't even count it.

Still he is willing to give even more which made me mad. The last time I accepted his expensive gift was the Lamborghini. Goodness when I drove that car and went out. All eyes will look at me.

Who wouldn't?

It's very beautiful. He said that he personally told the maker to customize it to make it simple for women to drive.

See how thoughtful he is.

I changed into comfortable clothes and grabbed the paper bag that had the Tupperware containers on it.

I am going to his office and give him his lunch. Since that guy won't eat without me. Ever since we were together he always wanted to have lunch together.

I told him it would be a hassle but he said it's ok. The only time we didn't eat lunch was when he was at a business meeting outside the country.

And for how many times he wanted me to come with him. That guy is so clingy that since I started dating him my perfect attendance broke.

Sometimes, when he tends to be too insatiable in bed. We ended three in the morning, making me too sleepy to wake up for my work.

And he loves it when I skip my work since he can have me all by himself. When I skip work he does the same. Sometimes I come with him to his office or wherever his meetings take place.

When I arrived on his floor I noticed that his secretary had already left. Maybe he took his lunch break since it's eleven thirty in the morning.

I was about to open his office door when I noticed it's open already. But I hear a few people talking and it's crazy it may seem but their voices are kind of familiar to me.

I am not usually the type of person who eavesdrops on someone's conversation but just when I was about to turn my back I heard them mentioning my name.

I thought maybe it's just my ears playing with me but then I heard again and again. So I listened to what they said about me.

"Man, I never thought this day would come. I mean, you and the nerd Charlotte? Really?" A voice said

Charlotte? It's me right?

"Yeah, to think you won on that bet when we were in college. Bro, I lost my girlfriend at that time but what can I say. She just one of the few fucks now!" Another man laughed.

I didn't hear anything from Xavier so I waited patiently.

"Can you please shut up? Whatever happened in the past will stay in the past. I don't want her to know about it!" I am one hundred percent sure that it's Xavier's voice.

I was about to open the door as I heard his voice but then before I could touch the handle, a familiar voice of a woman appeared.

"But baby, how could you pick up her again just like that? She's nothing you remember? You told me she is just a toy and you keep her for the bet? "

"Shut up!" Xavier answered.

I swear I heard my head crack for a moment then a ping sound inside which made me dizzy.

I swallowed a lump on my throat as some memories flashes in my head. I touch my head as I close my eyes. I didn't notice a single teardrop and I know this is all wrong.

Before I could ever think I pushed the door opened without caring what I looked like. But then I regretted it afterwards. Because I saw Xavier with a girl on his lap kissing him.

Just then another memory flashes and I smile bitterly at him. He looked at me with a mix of emotions. He may have been shocked to see me as he stayed statue and rooted.

Before he could call out my name I did the best way. To run away from that place. I didn't even take the elevator as I still hold my head for it won't stop pounding like crazy.

My heart bleeds and my head's spinning and killing me like it breaks into two. I didn't notice I was in the staircase. Before I knew it I found myself at the end step, lying on the floor. I guess I fell down without noticing it. Shit my body must be numb for all the pain I feel.

My body is still trembling in pain but nothing is more painful than the truth I found out today.

Before I passed out and my vision was blurry. I saw Xavier hold me in his arms.

"No… no… no…! No please! Baby wake up.. Don't do this!" He cried while hugging me.

I opened my eyes just one more time and looked at him.

"You lied again!" I said then everything went black.