CHAPTER TWENTY THREE - HORNY SPIRIT

Charlotte POV

"Ouch that's hurt Cher!" I said as I rubbed the skin that she smacked so hard.

"You are such an idiot!" She said while laughing at my misery!"

"Why am I being an idiot??" I asked her.

"Because you are stupid and idiot! How could you run after that? Hahahaha... you should face him Sis!" She said, still laughing at me.

"I don't even know how to face him after what I did? I think I am being possessed by a horny spirit at that time!" Making her burst even more.

Why can't this girl can't stop laughing at me?

"Hahahahah... horny spirit? Really? So you admit that you're horny last night!" I can't stand it anymore as I grab my book that is placed on the table near me. I took it and smacked it to her.

"Ouch..." now it's her time to whine. " Sis it's ok to admit. It's normal! You are a single woman, it's normal to drool and want to taste that kind of meat!" Cherry and her choice of words sometimes I can't relate.

"I am not drooling and wanting to taste him Cher. I just don't know what possesses me ok?!"

"It means you're attractive to him. Meaning you are lusting him. You wouldn't kiss him out of the blue if you're not!" Why did we get this point? Me lusting over him? Nah... of course not! That's too absurd!

"Come on sis, it's better to admit it!"

"Nothing to admit sis, cause I didn't feel something like that! I just want to thank him for everything he did to grandma, nothing more!"

"Yeah and you kiss him. Wow! There're many ways to express your thanks. Don't take me for an idiot!" She said and I grimaced at her.

"What are you talking about?"

"You are in denial sis! It's clear! Why don't you admit you like the guy! He is very handsome, hot and sexy plus he's into you... super into you. He literally worships the land you walk, so nothing wrong admitting you like him!"

"Shut up!"

"Come on! It's not that bad!"

"Shut up Cher! I am going to go to the grocery store!"

"You will cook?" She asked me.

"Yup! You know your cooking is my favorite! How you made everything you cook delicious is a mystery to me. But good thing you are my sister. I can get to eat everything you make!" She said while standing up and skipping the walk to the kitchen with me.

"Then you should try to learn how to cook! At least you can feed your own!" I told her.

"So you're thinking of marrying now?" She asked me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Where's this come from?" I asked her.

"Hmmm... you know, you said I should learn how to cook so I can feed my own?" She asks me.

"Huh? And then?"

"It's clearly you implying you're going to leave the house!"

"Excuse me?" Let's make things clear Cherry. Even if I get married someday. I won't leave you and my grandma here. You both will stay with me. You are the only family I have left. I don't want to be away from both of you. I will take care of the two of you till my last breath, that will alway be my promise and I intend to make it come true!" I corrected her.

She looked at me with teary eyes and hugged me.

"I really love you sis. You are the best sister in the whole world! You always look after us more than yourself. But if you get married it will stop there. You should concentrate on making your own family. I can take care of grandma. Don't worry about her. I still have a long run to find my Mr. Right!"

"Stop it Cherry you can't change my decision. I will take care of both of you. Anyway, why are we talking about this? I don't even have a boyfriend right now and we are talking about me getting married? Hahahahah.. that's insane!"

"Yeah, for sure! Mr Knight is already planning your wedding!" She laughed and I shook my head.

That guy is impossible sometimes. Though I never met someone as kind as him. Some would help but ask something in return. They would say a favor like this and that. Which I hate cause mostly it came from men who only wants sex.

I don't have plan on having sex with anyone as the moment. I got trauma in my past. I just woke up to the fact that I lost my baby so it's impossible for me to think of having a relationship now.

What kind of woman I am, not remembering the guy who impregnated me? The guy who was the father of my unborn child. I don't even have a memory of him being with him. How the hell will I enter a relationship when I know there's something inside of me missing?

"I don't think so! I don't think he is serious enough Cherry. Maybe if I give up on him he will stop just like what he did to those women he dated in the past!"

"Nah... I don't think everything that was written in the news and magazines are all true. If you look at him it's none of them. The way he looked at you is something else. He was looking at you like your dream!"

"Huh? Are you sleepy Cher? Cause I think you are just having delusions!"

"Hahahahah.. I am not! I swear! He looked at you that way!"

"Yeah whatever!"

I said as I ended our conversation about him. It's too much that I have to think of him the entire night. So I want my whole day off to be for myself. So I need to get ready, cook first so I can go to the mall and buy groceries.

****************

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. Thank you..❤️❤️.