CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - BABY

Xavier POV

"That's good! I'll expect you will complete this by the end of the week Mr. Peter?" I asked him.

"Yes sir!"

"That would be all!" I soas as I dismiss him.

I was about to continue my work when my phone rang. At first I thought it was my mom but when I looked at the caller. It's Amber. I haven't told you that Amber still hangs on me.

We met a month ago and she keeps flirting with me saying that we should do it again. And I just brushed her off and told her that there's a reason why it called past anyway.

Of course she didn't take it seriously. She thought that she would have hope since I am single. She kept flirting with me and I didn't even bother to respond. I won't since it was my mistake that I want to be buried in my past.

And it's the nth time she called me. Please don't ask me where she got my number for I am too confused on how. And I am sure after this call I am going to change my number. I hate being stalked by a girl.

I don't have a problem with girls flirting. Since it's their body and they can do what they want on it. Maybe in the past I would jump at any opportunity but that's not me now most especially I have her set on my eyes. I don't have any intention of making mistakes.

"What do you want?" I harshly said. I don't have time to have a sweet talk with this girl. If you're going to be nice to her she would translate it the other way and it will prolong more of your unwanted conversation.

"Awwww Xavy baby, straight as always!" She giggled.

Gosh what part of I am not interested in her she didn't understand?

Guess now I understand why Charlotte still hates me after the way I stalked her for the last few days but I can't help it. That girl even when she's mad she looked so cute and adorable. All I want is to smooch those cute cheeks that turn reddish when I get closer to her.

Of course I still have effects on her. Her brain might not remember me but her body said otherwise. She always belongs to me and I know that. Whatever kind of declining she says I won't listen for I am going to fight whatever way as long as I get her.

"Amber, stop calling me! I told you many times that I am not interested in you!"

"That's what you said in the past and looked where we ended up?"

"Yeah… I ended up in your bed but not more than that. And it didn't happen again may I remind you. For I know what happened was a big mistake. So now if you may please leave me alone!"

"Come on, it's not like I'm asking for a relationship Xavy. You know a night with you would be nice! I just remembered how rough and kinky you can get when you turn on. Fuck…. Fucking you was the best night I had "

Is she really a girl? Does she need to stoop this low?

Now I truly regret what happened in the past. Wait let me rephrase it. I feel more shameful than regretting it. It's like it's me who stops low because it's all my fault anyway. If I hadn't given in to this woman then she wouldn't think she has hopes on me now.

"Look , Amber I told you for the nth time I am not into you. The things that happened to us will not happen again. I am gonna fall for you so forget it. Don't call me , don't contact me and don't try to even think we can be together because it won't happen. I can promise you that!"

"Geez what's so serious Xavy baby, you know I just want to taste nothing more. Oh…. And also, you can add something to that. I want your connection Xavy baby. You have all access to the business world. I need it for my career!" She said,

Now after she shamelessly seduces and flirts with me. She's now bargaining something. She's seducing me for a connection because she's hungry for fame and money.

I never thought she would act this low. She came from a good family but when her family business went bankrupt, she went desperate I guess. Maybe, the bankruptcy gives her too much emotion that leads her to do this.

I guess someone that is used to having everything now without nothing can go down to this desperation. But then I can never know since I never have any experience on it.

"You know, either the two amber you can't have those. Sex and connection from me is not happening. I am not gonna be your sugar daddy to give you whatever you want just because we're sharing a bed together!"

"Ohhh…!"

"Yeah that's an ohhhh! So as much as you want to continue this conversation Amber. I need to end this because this conversation is nonsense!" I told her.

I said and I clicked the end button.

Hearing more of her drama would ruin my day. I would rather hear my baby angelic voice than hers. So I dial her number to brighten my day.

It takes ten rings for her to answer the phone. I guess my girl is busy.

"Hi baby how are you?" I said as she pick up the call.

"Xavier???" She asked then after that she groaned.

"The one and only my baby!" I said and she groaned in annoyance.

I can't help but to smile. Please don't judge me but even though she's annoyed with me I still find it really cute. Maybe this is what they said: love has no boundaries.

"Why am I being surprised at all? Of course you will know my private number effortlessly!" She said dramatically and I laughed at her.

"Wow, I didn't know my baby knew how to joke like that!" I told her humorously.

"Shut up Xavier! I will hang up now. I have more important things to do rather than talking to you in a moment!" She said to me,

"Baby, come on! I want to hear more of your voice!"

"Oh come on!" She said and hung up.

Geez this woman really doesn't have patience for me. She's like the total opposite of the woman I met in the past. Gosh! But in all I love this woman badly. I really do.

I decided to ring her phone again. She answered again but this time she's a little off.

"Xavier, stop pestering me. I want to work peacefully please???" She said, She's really annoyed at me huh?

"Baby, come on! Cut me some loss! I love hearing your voice!"

"Do I need to report this to your Mom? You are disturbing me!"

"Baby!" I whined at her. " Fine I won't call anymore but can I ask you a date tonight? What do you want? Mexican, Asian or anything you want baby!"

"No!" She said and hung up.