CHAPTER TWENTY TWO - ELSA

Xavier POV

I don't know how many times I bang my head on the wall. But I deserve it. For being such an idiot.

You hear me? I am an idiot!

Goodness why did I have to choose to stay frozen there and let her walk away like a goddamn sick guy who can't even say a word?

One fucking word!!!

How did I become like this?

Am I really that stupid??

"Yes you are!" My mom's voice and I scowled at her.

Why did I say it out loud!

"So what happened? Why are you here?"

"I thought you wanted me to visit you Mom!"

"Hahahaha… Xavier I know you. You are my son! And the look on your face says it all!" She said and I sigh deeply.

I can't really hide anything from my mom.

"That look on your face was the face I had when I fell for you Mom! That I did the most idiotic things a guy can do!" My dad said chimed and seated next to my mom.

"Honey… you are not!"

"Of course I am honey! But he's more stressed than me!" My dad said and I scowled at both of them.

Goodness I can feel the love of these people.

""Come on, spill Xavier boy!" My mom said,

"Fine….. I am just confused. I stayed frozen ok?"

"Huh? Frozen? What are you Elsa???" My dad horrifically said to me and I wanted to laugh badly but I chose to scowl at him.

Mom gives out a loud laugh and it booms around the house.

How the hell did he even know Frozen and Elsa are related in the first place?

Goodness really I can feel the love from them.

"Dad, stop making jokes for goodness sake!"

"Hahahahah..  You got me there honey, Elsa??? You're so corny as always!"

"Mom and dad stop flirting please!" I said feeling frustrated at the two of them for the lack of seriousness.

"Fine! Tell us why you are frozen?? Geez sorry son, maybe I watched that movie so much that it appears everytime someone says frozen!" He said and I was confused.

"You watch frozen all the time?"

"Yeah… Emerald likes to watch that movie. You know I can't say no!"

"Your father is a soft ball when it comes to Emerald. Hahahaha… if she's to sing that part grandpa, he'll do it in a heartbeat just to make that little girl smile!"

"Goodness, you are such a wreck dad!"

"Hahahaha… that you will know when you will be grandpa's son. Nothing feels happier when you can see your grandchildren happy too. I don't mind being a wreck grandpa, I love that little girl too much.!"

"Hahahah.. see, till this day I still can't believe the great manwhore Xavier Knight Sr fell in love with me and now his being dotting grandpa!" My mother said and I smiled.

Yeah I want that! I want to be like that too. I don't care about being an idiot or a wreck. But I want it to be with my Charlotte, no one other.

"So??"

"Today her grandma got attacked, right?"

"Yup I called you!"

"And then I paid for everything!"

"Yeah! Then?"

"Hmmm she actually feels like she owes me so I told her not to feel that way. So she insisted on paying me!"

"Oh please don't tell me, you didn't say something like your dad did Xavier. I will kill you!"

"Honey, remember that's how our love started!" My dad said while reminiscing about the past.

"Nope! Still! I don't want my daughter in-law to feel that way!" My mom said I smiled.

"No Mom, I didn't offer anything to her. It's only her who said that she will pay it through doing something for me. Because obviously she can't pay it with money!" I told them.

"Hmmm.. so?"

"She said she can cook for me on her day off! So I said yes! But I reprimanded her that she shouldn't expect me to be a good boy and all for you know I am a man and it's hard to contain or control myself if she's in my house!"

"What are you saying??" My mom said in confusion.

"Well I told her that don't expect me not to flirt with her for I want to do it actually. I love that girl so badly. I never wanted anyone as much as I wanted her. She just kept resisting and told me to leave her alone, obviously I did not listen to her!"

"Uh Huh? So what's the problem?" My mom asked, confused??

"Because a while ago I drove her and her sister to their house. Then she said she wants to talk with me. So that's what happened… I told you that she wants to pay me!"

"Then???"

"Before she came out from my car she said and did something to me!"

"What? My goodness my skin goosebumps I swear! You should switch profession Xavier. You can be a great director of a movie!" My dad said and I frowned.

"Awww… that's hurt honey! Why did you smack me?"

"Because can't you see. We are in the climax part and you idiot decided to interfere! What a good father you are Xavier!"

Where did it come from? Talking to my parents makes me more crazy than I already am.

Stay positive Xavier, hold on! I mumble to myself.

"Dad, mom, are you listening to me?" I asked them.

"Oops sorry! Honey, this father of yours is kinda crazy sometimes. But he's right, you can be a good writer or director!"

"Mom and Dad please, do you want me to continue or not!" Goodness if I want to bang my head in the wall recently? Well now, it's even more. I don't think talking to them makes things good but at least they make me laugh even though I can't help but to be annoyed by them.

"So??" They both asked me with a. Expectant eyes.

"When she was about to get out of the car. She really shocked me and made me freeze!"

"What did she do?" They both said in unison again.

"She kissed me! I mean she kissed me on my cheeks!" I said and my mom can't stop giggling when I finally say the words.

She even did a victory dance. I laughed at her. My mom 's the best person in the world. And the best thing about my parents is they never judge anyone based on their status.

When I told them I will pay everything for Charlotte grandma. Other parents would question or protest but them? Nah… they both said go on, she's a good girl and I want her to be my daughter in-law.