CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN - HURT

Charlotte POV

I tried to move my body but it seems like I can't. I even tried to move one of my fingers but still I can't. I feel like the weight of the world is on me.

So I decided to stop and just listen to my surroundings. I heard a faint sob on my side.

" I love you apo, relax for now!" I am sure that's the voice of my grandma.

"Sis, come on! Wake up! You said you don't want me to worry about you. But sis, what can I do? You are lying there helpless!" I heard my sister sob .

"Everything will be ok Cherry! We are just lucky that she didn't get any internal damage. Her body must have healed from too much pain!" Mrs Knight's voice said.

Then memories of what happened flashes before me. What happened in his office room and the lost memories I have.

"Baby!.... Please wake up! I miss you so much! Baby, don't ever think of leaving me ok? I love you… Please let me explain. Give me a chance to explain to you what happened!" That husky voice is still very familiar to my heart.

The memories of me trying to catch his glimpse in school. He said that he wanted me to be his girlfriend and I said yes since I was dying for that day to come.

I really thought that it would be just a dream. I am content by staring at him far away. I don't have any dream that he will notice me. I am just a simple, mere nerd who always wears old fashioned clothes and glasses.

Till he noticed me and asked me to his girlfriend. I was over the cloud when he smiled at me. What more he asked his girlfriend.

His every girl's dream after all.

Of course I said yes! We dated for a month. During those times, I was the one who would do his assignments, projects and everything.

I understand him since at fifteen years old his father started to teach him how to handle their business. He is such a responsible person and makes me fall for him even more.

I didn't care what other people, or students say about me and him. They all said that he was just using me but I don't care. For me they are just insecure that Xavier noticed me out of all girls lining for him.

I just pretend that they don't exist and just keep telling myself that it's ok. They even said that they saw him flirting with the most popular girl in school, Amber.

Amber has always been every man's dream. Sexy, flirty and rich. Girls looked at her with so much envy. But she lacks one thing: brain.

I don't understand why girls prepare to do make-up shopping rather than study their lessons.

Well, they are all rich after all. I was not born rich and my parents always remind us that money should come from hard work.

My mother is a housewife and my dad is a lawyer. Funny is that no one in the family wants to be like him. Hehehehe.. me and Cherry wanted to be Doctor and nurse.

I know I was blinded by too much love for him. I even give myself to him, body ,heart and soul.

He said he likes my body and that I should start to wear nice clothes. But I told him that I am comfortable with the way I dress. He also wants me to come with him during their victory party. But I refuse. I don't want to be the center of laughing stocks because of me.

Most students who are rich and beautiful attended that kind of party. But me? I always choose to stay in his room.

Yup! We shared a bed but sometimes I went to my dorm. I clean and cook for the team. Out of all his teammates Mathews is the one who's caring.

The rest I don't like them but still I prepared their breakfast when I slept over at the football team house.

Till one night I decided to surprise him. He bought me a nice dress and said that he wants me to come with him. But I told him I don't want to.

I have been feeling kind of sick for the past few days. So I decided to go to the hospital for a check up. Then I got shocked by a lifetime.

The doctor said I am three weeks pregnant. I am happy, very happy. I know my studies will get affected but who cares I can still continue it anytime.

Though I don't know what Xavier's reaction may be. So yeah that night, I decided to surprise him. I went to the party and dressed in the clothes that he gave me.

I looked ok actually. Even when I get there people are looking at me. But then, I don't have time to study for their reaction as I am busy looking for my boyfriend.

I smiled when I saw him with his teammates but then I stopped when I heard what they were talking about.

There I noticed a girl, on his lap. Grinning sexily at him. He just let the girl kiss him and he answered it back.

"Baby when are you going to tell that nerd that everything is just a bet? Break up with her already!"

"Yeah Man, so you can win the bet and you know you can claim your prize!" That Connor said.

"Shut up! The price here is my girlfriend!" That's Simmons talking.

I know his girlfriend. She's cute and simple but sexy. But not like Amber who is very bitchy.

"Ready to surrender your girlfriend Sim?" Connor asked and laughed.

"What happened to the nerd? Have you fuck her already?"

"Fuck off!"

"Come on baby, let's go upstairs! I will take you to heaven!" Amber giggled and I saw a smirk on Xavier and he held her and went upstairs.

I stayed rooted till I heard someone's voice.

"Oh… the nerd! Did you hear everything?" Simmon asked me and I just nodded.

I decided to go upstairs and confront Xavier to tell him to my face.

"Char, no! You won't like what you will see or hear!" Matthew warned me as he held my hand to stop.

But I only smile at him bitterly.

As I opened the door upstairs I saw my boyfriend with amber on top of the bed with their naked body.

Amber threw me a naughty smirk and smiled at me. While Xavier is busy pounding her.

That moment I told myself that it's enough. I Ran away and never looked back.