CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE - BALLS

Xavier POV

I smiled coyly as I can't stop thinking about how Charlotte reacted this morning. She buzzed on my phone and demanded that I take out all the messes I made.

Other guys would think that she's too dramatic over this but it's me. Of course I know she would react this way. I just can't help myself to announce to everyone that me and her are together.

It's like a dream came true.

Three years ago I thought I would never see her again. That I wouldn't have any chance to correct my mistakes and make things right with her. I am so thankful that God crossed our path again. I would never take this opportunity for granted.

Although she's not the same Charlotte as what I know her. But I know deep inside I still have effects on her cause I can feel the sparks when and each time our skin touches.

Right now, just as I parked my car in the basement and went out my mom greeted me with a huge smile plastered on her face. Of course, she would be happy. Knowing that she keeps matching us without me knowing it was Charlotte after all.

"I am so happy for you! Congrats baby!" She said and I grimaced when she called me baby.

You can tell my mom is in a good mood when she calls me baby. For the first time, she's happy about me being linked to someone. I never saw my mom smile like this when she heard me about seeing a woman.

I remember clearly she would smack or punch me if Ive seen in the magazines hand in hand with a girl. She would burst into my office telling what's inside my head.

She doesn't like women who's too flashy and social. I guess it's the reason why she likes Charlotte.

Before I didn't know it's Charlotte she's talking about. She would rant about how this girl is too good. That she's very responsible and nice. The way she works and how she acts her responsibility on her own. She admired her so much. I know she sees herself in her.

My mom became the sole parent of my Aunt Liza. At a young age, they were left without parents. So she raised my Aunt on her own hard work. Now I understand what my dad saw in my mom. Nothing is sexier than a woman who can manage her own.

( Please if you haven't read YOUR MY ADDICTION BOOK, it's where Emma's story ( Xavier Mom) please check it out! Thanks!!)

"Thanks, Mom!" I said as I returned her hugged.

I can practically hear her giggles when she hugged me.

"Don't mind me! I just so happy. My two most favorite person in the world end up together. I could never been so happy today!" She said. I can see faint tears and I am glad she's happy for me.

"Thanks Mom. You don't have to cry! My goodness! I haven't popped the question to her yet!" I said to her,

"You want to marry her?" She asked me this time her eyes turned wide in shock.

"Of course Mom! I really like her!"

"Holy shit!" She said as her jaw almost dropped on the ground.

"Mom, no cursing!" I tease her.

"Sorry sorry! When?" She excitedly asked me to hold my arms like a kid wanting candy.

"Mom, I don't know! Maybe not now. I don't want to overwhelm her. You know, baby steps!" I told her.

"Yeah yeah… baby steps!"

"Then maybe you can have a baby first!" She wink at me.

I shrugged it off and smiled at her.

"So baby first??" She asks me again.

"I don't know! Why are you asking this? Do you want to have more grandchildren?"

"Of course I do! I know we already have Emerald but it's different if it's you honey. Your baby will continue the name of your father!" She said and I can understand that.

"Don't worry! Maybe not now but definitely not later! I can promise you that this year won't end without me having a baby!" I promised her and she smiled playfully at me.

"Don't you dare fuck this up! This is the first time I rooted a girl for you!" She said, giving me her warning.

"I won't don't worry!"

"I really swear, Xavier! If you break her heart. Even if you are my son I will castrate your balls. Don't you dare think of breaking her heart! I will feed your balls to the piranha!" She said and I wanted to laugh at her.

But I couldn't. Because I know she's serious right now. I know she likes her, it's obvious how she adores her.

"Mom, first we don't have piranha so you can't feed my balls to it. Secondly, I don't have any plans to break her heart! Instead of worrying about me breaking her heart I think it's the opposite. I am too damn afraid that she will take back her words and break up with me. Though I told her not to tap out last night!" I smiled thinking about it.

"Really?" Her eyes shine as she processes what I said.

"Hmmm… Mom! Do you think I have this look on my face if I am playing with her? Geez you hurt me Mom!" I said as I touched my chest and acted like I was hurt.

"Hehehe… sorry! I just don't think she will give you a chance. Much more than having a relationship with you. Hahahahah.. but boy, I think you're overrating yourself today! You should see her face when she glances at the hallway! I thought she would pass out!" She giggled and I can picture Charlotte's face right now.

She wouldn't call me if she's not annoyed by what I did. You can't blame me. I mean I just want to show the world how much Love her. Hahahah though I know I exaggerate a little.

"Nah, that's why I am here. She's angry at me!"

"Wahahaha…  why did you put so many flowers anyway? You know she's not the kind of girl who will like these flashy things!"

"Mom, I just want to let her know that I want everyone to know she's my girlfriend from now on!"

"Awwww…. Xavier Jr, you are really your father's son!" She patted my back proudly.

"Geez Mom, don't compare me to my old man!" I said smiling.

"No wonder I name you Xavier. Hahahahah! You are just like him when he is younger!"

"Mom, I know, ok? But don't give me the image. I think I want to gag!"

"How dare you!" She playfully smacked me.

"But I know dad's love you mom. He is still crazy over you till now!"

"Of course! Damn that guy is so lucky to have me anyway!" She wink at me.

She laughed and people kept stealing glances at us. Yeah! A mom and her son keep teasing and joking with each other. I don't think it's a natural sight to see. But we always do that. I just love how open-minded my parents are. I could never ask anything for more.

MEMORIES OF YOUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara