CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - COFFEE

Xavier POV

Charlotte POV

I woke up in the morning like usual. The blaring sound of my alarm echoed in my entire room. I groaned as I pulled off my cover and went to the washroom to change and clean myself.

Unlike other women, I don't spend hours in the bathroom.

I don't understand at all why they need a lot of time to prepare for themselves. Getting your clothes done and having a slight makeup it's a get to go.

After thirty minutes I went out.

Our house is only ordinary one. It's small but homey. Cherry and I used to share the same room because we only have two rooms. It's a bit small but I love the homey feeling it brings to us.

I retreated to my track when I saw someone in my kitchen. It looks like it's cooking something. As I came closer I realized who it was.

"Mr Knight?" I asked to convince myself he is Roy in front of me.

"Oh babe!" He glanced a moment at me then turned back his attention to his cooking.

"Morning babe, please take a seat for a while. I will prepare your breakfast. Do you want coffee or milk?" He asked me like he was talking to me normally?

I don't think we can talk normally when I don't know why he is here early in the morning. But question how the hell did he get inside?

Is this guy a magician now?

"Look, can you please stop what you are doing and tell why you are here?"

"Because I am cooking your breakfast, babe!" I rolled my eyes and closed it for a moment then sigh.

"I don't need you to prepare breakfast for me. I can do it on my own!"

"But I want to. There's so many things I want to do for you. So yeah let's start making breakfast everyday!"

I grimace when he says it every day. There's no way I will let him do it everyday. I shake my head again.

I don't know but the amount of shaking in my head each time I am with this guy makes me dizzy. But I can't help it. You need to shake your thoughts when you're with him. He is fucking unbelievable sometimes, I mean always!

"How the hell did you get in here?"

"Through the door babe!"

"I am not referring to that. I am asking why you are here? Why are you making breakfast early in the morning? How do you get in? And who let you in?"

He turned off the cooker and placed it on the plate. Walk closer to me with a plateful of food on his plate. He places it in front of me then serves the food. I looked at him confused. Why is he doing this? I really don't understand this guy.

"Babe, I told you I am here to cook breakfast for you and I intend to do it everyday. I am making breakfast for you so you don't need to. I'll take care of you for now on. How did I get in? Of course on the door babe. Who let me in? Hmmm let's just say I let myself in!"

"Do you want me to call the cops for you?" I said what the hell is this guy? He let himself in?

"Call the cops for all you want but I am going to cook breakfast for you. It's my duty to take care of you!"

"Oh dear God! What did I get myself into!" I mumble softly.

I let out a frustrated groan. How did we come to this?

"Mr knight, did any particular moment I did something or lead you on? Because I don't understand why you are doing this? One moment you are my patient and then suddenly you become this person shamelessly stalking me everywhere I go? " I am still confused as to why he is doing this.

He grabbed one seat and took a sit next to me. He looked at me closely before he spoke.

"You did not lead me on. As much as I want to but no. You did not! Let's say, you are the girl that I've been looking for the rest of my life. You're the girl that I want to be!"

"You don't know me! Why are you saying that?"

"By looking at you. I feel like I know you. I know I might sound unbelievably crazy but that I am to you. I like you so much that I will do anything for you. As I said you just need to ask me I'll do it!"

"Ur…. I'm… the… I mean… I.dknr even! Look I don't even want to know why? Why me of all women?"

"I like you. The moment I first laid my eyes on you. I know you're the one!"

"You do realize that it only happens in movies? I mean romantic movies and fiction books right? There's no way it can be real! Love at first sight doesn't exist in the real world!"

"Do I look fake to you? Because you can pinched or smack me to convince I am real"

"Ok ok… fine…. Fine…. So you are all doing this because you like me? And that you like me at first sight? So you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Hmmm that's right baby! I am happy now that you understand what I mean!"

"Then I will say this to you. I don't like you. I don't want to be your girlfriend so please leave me alone!"

He looked hurt for a moment then smiled at me.

"Then I will have to pursue you more and more so you will say yes!"

"WHAT??????"

"You heard me babe! If you say no then I'll have to pursue you and convince you that I am not going anywhere. I want to be your boyfriend!"

"You're so annoying and stubborn!"

"I heard a lot from my mom babe!" He smiled. "Do you like your coffee with sugar??" He asks me to prepare my coffee.

"No… I can do that. Let me!" I said as I stood up and tried to take the cups from his hold.

Like a lighting speed he put the cup and held me on each side. He brings his face close to me and I turn away trying to avoid the closeness we have. Of course it won't work! He then put his one hand on chin making me look him on the eye.

"If you think I am not serious then we can go to the nearest hall to have our wedding. I am not joking that I wanted to take care of you..I want to so let me!" He then brings his face to the crook of my neck. I inhaled sharply and tried to pushed him a little but it's futile.

"You smell so good!" He said and nuzzles my neck like I am some kind of perfume!

"Mr Knight, can you please stop!"

"I am not doing anything wrong. I'm just breathing!"

"Yeah, breathing in my neck!"

Just then he encircled his arms around me. Holding me so tight that I wonder what is this guy doing?