CHAPTER FIFTEEN - GRANDMA

Charlotte POV

I don't understand that guy. Why is he acting that way? I mean it doesn't mean that I accidentally fell on his lap because of my clumsiness I have a thing on him, right?

Did he read me differently?

Urg! Men will be men always.

What does he think I am?

I shake my head trying to shake off those thoughts. Now, I should be concentrating on my grandma, not some boy who for sure wants my pants down.

What's happening to me lately?

My head kept aching and his voice echoed on my head. The way he called me Char something beneath me won't stop stirring no matter what I tried to say that it's nothing but I know deep down it has.

No boys, No boys! I keep chatting that deep inside me reminding myself of my self mantra.

"Are you ok?" My sister Cherry said as she stared at me.

"Hmmm!" I nodded.

"Girls, tell me what's happening? How are your weekdays? Is work ok?" I heard my grandma asky us.

"Of course Lola. We are both ok. Not to worry!"

"Ohh… And why are you both here? Shouldn't you enjoying both your day off? Instead of taking care of me and listening to my nonsense talk?" She said,

My Grandma always said that when we visited her. She feels that she's hindering both me and my sister's happiness. But I have told her many times that it's not.

I know deep inside of me if I ever get to see a guy that is worth my time and mind then I know I can give him time and love. It's just that it's me that is wrong.

You see when my parents died , it's not only them who died that same day.

I had a child on my womb. The doctor said it's two weeks old and I can't believe that I killed my own child. It's unforgivable that I took my parents' lives and add to that I took my own child too.

I don't know who the father is. I absolutely don't know. It's like a part of me is missing. A missing puzzle that only I can solve. But no matter how hard I tried to remember nothing came out. It's like that guy didn't exist at all.

"Hey what happened?" My Grandma asked me when she noticed I am too quiet.

"Nothing Lola!" I said to her with a smile.

I should not think of anything other than her.

"Well, what happened was that there's a guy who…!"

"Shut up Cherry!" I said as I didn't let her finish her sentence.

"Char…. Please don't talk to your sister like that!"

"But she's opening her mouth nonsense Lola!"

"Then let's find out if it's nonsense. Let her finish! Go on Cher!"

Urg!

"Well, there's this guy. We were admitted four days ago and during those days he couldn't keep his eyes on Char. He even asked me if char has a boyfriend? And I told him nope! He was looking at her like she was the most beautiful girl in the world, grandma. It's like what you said!"

I grimace, yeah! These two are hopeless romantics. I can't be with them.

"What's with the reaction Char?" My grandma asked when she noticed how I twisted my face.

"Because it's not true. It's nothing like that. Cher is just looking at her own perspective. !"

"What are you talking about? Even yesterday you told me he doesn't want any other doctor. My goodness isn't he so clingy to her!" She giggled while my grandma watched my reaction. I snorted and grumbled in my seat.

"Is he handsome?" My grandma asked.

"Yes! And super hot and sexy!" She giggled like a teenage girl.

"Cher…!!" I warned

"Oh come on! Give us a break!"

"Stop feeding her lies!"

"What lies? That he is not handsome? Sexy and hot?"

I really can't relate with her. Sometimes I thought she's not related to me. She have different perspective about love and men. She kinds of open minded and carefree. Where's there's me who would rather alone and be myself.

"Ok, ok now! How are you grandma? What are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I am fine my dear! Look I am strong and I will live hundred of years. You don't have to worry too much of me the two of you. I would prefer you both find someone and get married, have children and be happy!" She said to us and we both looked at her.

"Grandma, no need to remind me. If I will find the right one. I will marry him in a heartbeat!" Cherry said

"Awww that's what I like you baby. Now, you Char? What about you?"

"I think she'll get married sooner Lola!"

"Huh? Why are you answering for me? It's not true. I am still very much single and no marriage nor man in my mind right now!" Lies my head said the otherwise.

"Sweetie, Please before I died I want to see you have your own family or maybe you get a boyfriend!"

"Grandma don't worry we will get there but not so soon. Maybe for now I love living my life like this. So don't pressure me into something I can't do!" I truthfully told her.

"Fine sweetie!"

"Thanks grandma, thank you for the understanding!" I smiled to her.

But right then, there's a knock on the door. I am about to open it but Cherry beat me to it. She went there and yank the door opened.

"Oh…!"

"Who was it?" I asked since we don't expect any visitors. It always me and Cherry visit my grandma.

"Sis come here!" Cherry said and I went immediately to her.

Just when I face the person on the door. My jaw almost jump to the floor for too much shocked.

"Mr Knight??? What are you doing here?" I asked once I recovered from shocked.

This guy got me to be kidding me. But the question how the hell did he knows? And what is he doing here on the first place? He is supposed to be in his hospital bed resting.

Shocking…