8

Before getting off the bus, Father Chi called Chi Han again, and the words inside and outside the words were all about the Rong family.

It seems that Chi Han's actions tonight made him have other thoughts, and coupled with his vanity, Chi Han was packaged and sent to No. 1 by him overnight.

Of course, the process will not be so smooth, but the ending is good enough.

Father Chi rarely did something that satisfied both of them, Chi Han reluctantly showed some patience and responded twice.

"...Not only Rongxu, there are many children of other families in No. 1 Middle School. You must have a good relationship with them when you go in. These people will be your network resources in the future," Father Chi paused, as if he had remembered something , with no doubt in his tone, "Also, you are not too young, I remember you will be eighteen next year, right? You will be able to help the company soon, and your mother and I will help you find a daughter from a noble family. Get engaged, so that you can help more when socializing in the future..."

Chi Han: "..."

He should take back his patience, as he really can't have a good face for such a superb person.

Chi Han hung up the phone perfunctorily without saying a few words. Yin Bei, Chi's mother, frowned coldly at Chi Han's expressionless face, and opened her mouth to reprimand.

"It's just that there are no rules to learn. Is this how you talk to your parents?!"

Chi Han squeezed his eyebrows. People can't speak.

Simply sick.

Chi coldly turned his face away, too lazy to speak.

Yin Bei, the mother of Chi, immediately patted the armrest of the chair, and the loud noise made the driver in front of him couldn't help but turn his head.

After the driver met the delicately made-up face, he hurriedly turned back.

This hostess is beautiful and scary when she is angry.

Look at those eyes, they are almost as big as copper bells!

"I'm talking to you, Chi Han! Is this how the etiquette teacher who usually invites you to teach you the rules?!"

Rules?

Chi Han looked at Mother Chi, and smiled faintly after a while.

"I don't know what rules the teacher taught, but the rules of the Chi family... Oh, are there no bottom lines to be those nobles' licking dogs, and then live a hypocritical and selfish life? Sorry, I think licking dogs is too dirty, Come on by yourself."

Mother Chi: "......"

Driver: "......"

What the hell did he hear!

When did this young master become so rigid? !

Yin Bei, the mother of Chi, widened her eyes, and her tender and smooth fingers pointed at Chi Han and trembled like a convulsion.

The education she received since she was a child made her unable to speak swear words, so even if she was about to explode with anger, she just repeated those words upside down.

"You...this..." It

happened that the villa arrived at this moment, Chi Han got out of the car with a perfect gentleman's smile on his face, and even said good night to the mother Chi with restraint: