21

Monday at half past ten.

Rong Xu came out of the consultation room and took the elevator to the first floor. The waiter of a high-end restaurant was already waiting at the door.

As soon as he saw Rong Xu coming over, the waiter showed a smile and walked towards him quickly: "Sir, the dishes you want have been packed."

Rong Xu took the thermal bag and put it on his lap, his expression slightly indifferent. He turned the wheelchair and left.

Because it wasn't meal time yet, the waiters in the restaurant all gathered together in twos and threes.

A girl with curly hair said enviously, "Hey, people come to bring meals to their girlfriends every day. If my boyfriend can do the same, I'll get married in place!"

Another girl with braids neatly folded the napkin,

Disapprovingly , he said, "People can't pack it for themselves? How do you know he has a girlfriend?" If you buy it for yourself, you will definitely not have so many requirements, what not to put ginger, more vinegar... It looks like you are bringing food to someone!"

A boy took the opportunity to insert the topic: "That's it!" The

two girls turned the page together. He rolled his eyes: "Do you have a girlfriend? What are you? Hurry up to work!"

Boy: "..."

Rong Xu put one hand on the thermal bag and entered the school, wondering if it was His illusion, he seems to have heard the word "Chi Han" from the mouths of many people.

Until he entered the classroom, he did not see the bright smile that only belonged to him at a glance, and the two tables that were supposed to be together were dragged back to their original positions, separated by two rows of distance.

Rong Xu's hand on the bag suddenly tightened.

The intermittent words from before began to be played repeatedly in front of his ears, and finally came together into a complete meaning:

"Chi Han from class 19 took the tenth place in the whole grade, and the dean pulled him to class 1 early in the morning."

Rong Xu's breath was stagnant, and the tenderness in his eyes turned into torrential rain.

Chi Han is about to change classes.

He will have other new tablemates in the future.

Do they also pass notes in class?

Rong Xu's eyes were gloomy and cold, and he suddenly remembered that Fang Jingluo was also in the class.

This period of time has been so beautiful, so beautiful that he almost forgot that Chi Han likes Fang Jingluo.

Yes, he stole this time that makes people want to drown in it.

Rong Xu lowered his eyes slowly and returned to the seat in the corner.

The sun was shining brightly outside the window, but there was no trace of light shining on him.

He didn't want to look at the dazzling sunlight on the table in the distance, and closed his eyes silently.

Anyway, it will always go.

Why keep looking.

***

There is a characteristic of the exam in No. 1 Middle School. After the scores are added up, a special teacher will write them directly on the corresponding machine-readable card. The paper and the machine-readable card are generally sent to each grade before the grade ranking is released. Go to class.