10

Chi Han found that most of the teachers who came to this class, except the head teacher, had a perfunctory attitude.

No matter what the chaos in the classroom is, they don't even look up.

Just like at this moment, even if Rong Xu was late all morning, no one cared.

"Why is this crippled here again? I thought he didn't study anymore."

"Who knows... I heard that the old man of the Rong family wanted him to change schools to fend for himself. It seems that his father had to let him stay... ..."

"Don't tell me, the Chi Han who was transferred today seems to have been sent in by his father through the back door. I just passed by the Academic Affairs Office and heard the director say Chi Han's grades there, it seems to be rubbish!"

"True or false !" Yes, then he was sitting next to the podium all morning and pretending to be arrogant, I really thought he was a Xueba!"

"A Xueba? Just him? When I was in the same school as him in junior high school, he didn't have it. After the last one, but his father is quite rich, it is estimated that this time he came in to find the principal."

"..."

Rong Xu rolled his wheelchair and slowly passed through the whispers, and when he passed Chi Han, his head was dizzy. Without lifting it up, it was as if the two of them had never known each other before.

The surprise in Chi Han's eyes slowly dissipated.

It seems that for Rong Xu, seeing himself again is more likely to be disgust.

What Jiang Yaoning said to Rong Xu that night Chi Han still doesn't know. He really can't recall what kind of festival the original owner had with Rong Xu, and the novel is more about the two of them and their relationship. The grievances and grievances between Fang Jingluo.

After all, this scumbag is the real hero.

Chi Han stared at Rong Xu, until the other party sat in the corner of the last row, and finally withdrew his gaze.

It doesn't matter, he has time to repair the relationship between the two.

Chi Han's attitude towards Rong Xu now is like a fragile treasure. He knows that even if he leaves him alone, this person will become a legend in the business world in the future.

But after seeing his gloomy ending and his youth like mud, Chi Han couldn't help but have an urge to pull Rong Xu out of this mud.

Because Chi Han when he was young also struggled with scars all over his body step by step in such muddy water.

The thing he wished most at that time was probably to see someone pass his hand to him.

Rong Xu shrank in the shadow outside the sun, his cold fingertips held the pen holder, sliding on the white paper one by one, dropping a series of obscure numbers.

It was the knife he used to kill.

The sun was shining all around, and he was in hell.

***

Chi Han felt that his rash approach to Rong Xu would definitely have a counter-productive effect, so he sat back to his original position.

There is the third-to-last row, and when you turn around, you can see Rong Xu.

Chi Han found that Rong Xu was always writing something, and it was very fast, as if he didn't think about it.

It was said in the novel that he was a very smart person, and many financial problems were not a problem.