64

After getting the courier, Chi Han went back to the dormitory without thinking much and went to sleep. The next day they were full of majors, and they didn't talk from morning to night, and even the last two classes were anatomy classes.

It was already nine o'clock in the evening after washing the white coat, and Chi Han didn't catch his breath until now.

He suddenly remembered that today seemed to be his birthday.

Rong Xu also said that he was going to give him a gift. There was no movement at the moment. Is the rehabilitation training not going well?

Chi Han was drying his clothes on the balcony on the top floor, and took out his mobile phone and glanced at it.

As if agreed in advance, the phone suddenly vibrated, and it was Rong Xu who called.

He answered the phone in less than half a second, and smiled: "It's on time, I was thinking of you, and the call came. How is it? Did you pack yourself? If you don't pack it, you don't sign for it!

" Quietly, occasionally I could hear the sound of cars passing by. For some reason, Chi Han suddenly felt that something was wrong.

Why does the sound of this car feel in my ears?

He seemed to feel something, and suddenly looked up and looked downstairs, his face full of disbelief.

Their dormitory building is the furthest side of the campus, and from the balcony you can see the road and street lights outside the school.

At this moment, under the dim street light outside the west gate of the school, a tall boy with one hand in his pocket, holding the phone in the other, is looking here.

Seeing the people upstairs looking at him, the boy seemed to smile slightly.

"Chi Han."

The cold and clear voice came from the phone at the same time. Chi Han looked at the man downstairs and took a step back subconsciously, shaking his hand almost unsteadily.

Suddenly, someone in the corridor coughed, as if breaking the boundary between dream and reality, Chi Han turned his head and pushed open the corridor door and rushed downstairs.

His fingertips were terribly cold.

All the blood rushed to the heart, and the eardrums thumped.

It is Rong Xu.

Rong Xu is back!

There was only one thought left in Chi Han's heart.

The only remaining sanity dictated that he went back to the dormitory and took the access card.

Several roommates were taken aback, Yin Hao looked at Chi Han who was flipping his schoolbag upside down on the table and looking through things, with a shocked expression on his face.

He stuck his head out of the upper bunk and said, "What's wrong? Wash your white coat and someone is chasing you?!"

In his eyes, Chi Han has always been the calmest one, even killing rabbits in anatomy class is still the same. Hands on the most agile.

How can you be so panicked like now?

In the end, Yin Hao was also a little worried.

"Chi Han, you don't really encounter anything, right?!"

Chi Han didn't have the heart to answer him now. After finding the access card, he hurriedly left a sentence "Help check in the room" and ran out of the dormitory, leaving only the The next three roommates looked at each other.