54

Rao is Chi Han's heart, and he couldn't help thinking about it for a while when he slept at night.

The contacts in Rong Xu's mobile phone are pitifully small, and it can be said that there are basically no people except for the few people in the studio.

Not to mention a girl who would call in the middle of the night.

It stands to reason that Rong Xu's willingness to contact friends of the opposite sex is obviously a good thing, which proves that he is no longer the occluded and lonely villain in the original novel.

But why, I am so stuck in my heart now.

Chi Han pulled down the quilt covering his head with a "swoosh", the corners of his mouth pursed tightly, staring at the ceiling in the dark without any sleepiness at all.

Depend on.

can not fall asleep.

He closed his eyes and looked impatiently trying to get sleepy, but he heard his heart pounding.

Chi Han: "..."

So annoying!

In order to suppress this inexplicable restlessness, he took a deep breath and took out his phone.

The topic of Fang Jingluo's return to inherit the family business is the most discussed topic in the school's Tieba. Related posts have been very popular on the homepage of the Tieba for a while. Basically, as long as you put the words "Fang's family" and "Fang Jingluo", you can get Thousands of replies.

The photos of Fang Jingluo being punished for kneeling in public have been deleted, leaving only the photos of suits when he appeared again later.

It may be because he has basically left the school, and his face has completely lost the childishness of the students, but he is even more arrogant.

Many little girls in the school took this bite, and they were still fascinated by it.

These posts were repeatedly pushed up, and Chi Han had already seen them.

He unconsciously swiped his fingertips across the post, his brows furrowed, and a large number of words were mixed together in a mess, and finally all the words "Yao" were changed.

Like a ghost, he swallowed his saliva, clicked on the search bar of the post bar, and typed the word "Yao" with his fingertips.

The interface loads in a second.

Chi Han's breathing also stopped for a second.

The next second, a bunch of posts containing the word "Yao" filled the entire screen.

[Today, I met Song Yao, the new goddess of No. 2 Middle School. The goddess is so gentle, woohoo! Attached is a photo of the goddess's face! 】

As soon as Chi Han clicked on the post, the door suddenly made a light noise, he threw the phone out with a conditioned reflex, and as soon as he pulled the quilt and closed his eyes, he began to pretend to be asleep.

A set of actions is done in one go.

Listening to his chaotic heartbeat, Chi Han only started thinking about it after a while.

I haven't watched the pornographic films myself, why are you so guilty? ?

No, what if I was watching a pornographic film myself!

Isn't that what an adult should be happy for? !

The more Chi Han thought about it, the more confident he became. He sat up and started pointing at Rong Xu at the door.