29

After losing the liquid, Rong Xu's face was obviously much better. He returned to his previous appearance and looked out the window coldly. Only when Chi Han appeared, his expression became a little softer.

"The discharge certificate is ready, let's go, then let's go home?"

Chi Han pushed Rong Xu's wheelchair to the side of the bed and helped him put down the bed.

Rong Xu propped himself up on the bed and sat up neatly, as if he had done it a thousand times.

Chi Han's eyes darkened, he knew that Rong Xu must have done everything alone when he was at home, otherwise he would not be so skilled.

After getting out of the car, the housekeeper was about to push Rong Xu into the villa, Chi Han let go of his hand and pushed the man in steadily.

The butler stood there awkwardly, his face changed for a while, and followed in embarrassment.

The last night was in a hurry, and the lights in the living room were not turned on at that time, Chi Han only now realized that the part of the stairs on the second floor against the wall actually had a narrow track, which was just enough for a wheelchair. "I'll take care of the rest. Young master Chi Xiao has

worked hard. Let's go home and rest. It's getting dark."

Cold nosy.

Chi Han's only patience was given to Rong Xu, and now he can't tell anyone a good face.

Especially someone who has repeatedly neglected his duty.

"Wang Yao, butler, right?" Chi Han helped Rong Xu tidy up the blanket on his lap, and said in a light tone, "I checked last time, you belong to 'Aijia Company'? I'm going to ask your company, Is it true that the employees in him are all lying down to earn money?"

Chi Han's eyes fell on the butler's face very lightly, full of ridicule:

"Butler Wang, is it comfortable to lie down and earn money?" The

expression on Wang Yao's face The smile stopped for a while, and he reluctantly defended himself: "Look at how you say this..."

"I heard from people in your company that you have been fired for stealing other people's property?" Chi Han looked at Rong Xu in astonishment, tsk tsk admiration, "Why do you recruit such a person? Do charity?

" Butler: "..."

Rong Xu couldn't hold back, and the corners of his lips curved into a slight arc.

Every time he sees Chi Han's face, his heart gets hot.

Because it's all because of myself.

Butler Wang's face flushed red, his eyes straightened with anger.

When he was caught stealing something, he almost got in the game, but fortunately, the Rong family's mistress, Xu Man, took the initiative to save him, thinking of her childhood neighbors.

In order to repay Xu Man, he became Rong Xu's personal housekeeper from that day on.

To be a housekeeper is actually to take money for nothing.

Xu Man told him directly, even if Rong Xu died, it would be fine.

Therefore, Wang Yao basically ignored Rong Xu in the past few years, and sometimes even deliberately starved him a few times when he was in a bad mood.

However, although he is lazy and greedy by nature, he is not stupid.

He sees the relationship between himself and Xu Man very clearly. Neighborhood is actually nonsense. She just wants to find someone to get rid of Rong Xu. If she is investigated in the end, she will push him out as a scapegoat. .