90

In line with the idea of ​​catching big fish with a long line, Chi Han did not stimulate Xu Ting too much during this period, which made Xu Ting mistakenly think that Rong Xu was in a bad mood that morning. He felt that his opportunity had come, so he launched more vigorously message.

It's just that there is not much useful information in it, and most of them are romantic and useless.

But Chi Han is not in a hurry, after all, Xu Ting's purpose is to be with Fang Jingluo, and now he will definitely not tell his "dead enemy" the other party's secret.

It doesn't matter, he has time to grind slowly.

Tonight, there is a banquet hosted by a local real estate executive who invited all the business circles to attend the meeting.

Rong Xu didn't plan to go, but the boss surnamed Wang helped him when he set up the studio, so after thinking about it, he decided to go to the appointment.

It happened that Chi Han had nothing to do at night, so Rong Xu asked his assistant to order suits for both of them. "You don't have to be restrained at the dinner party, just grab whatever you want, and you don't have to cater to others," Rong Xu helped Chi Han to tie his tie, raised his hand and squeezed Chi Han's cheek lightly, smiling, "I have

everything."

He also helped Rong Xu to tie his tie, and said with a sly smile: "Don't worry, I will definitely help you get your money back!"

After confirming that Fang Jingluo was being entangled by Fang Chen and couldn't get out, Rong Xu took him with confidence. go out.

The banquet scene was much bigger than Chi Han imagined. There were people coming and going in the hall, and everyone had a perfect fake smile on their faces.

Mainly, the birthday banquet for the head of the Rong family that I attended last time was attended by famous families. They were self-righteous and naturally reluctant to join forces with people in the business world, so there were not so many people at that time.

When the real estate boss who was standing at the entrance and chatting with the guests saw Rong Xu, his eyes lit up instantly.

He was worried that he would not be able to invite anyone. After all, Rong Xu's current net worth and status are different from those of the past, and his future is limitless. I don't know how many people want to get on this big ship.

The real estate boss hurriedly greeted him with a smile and took two glasses of wine from the waiter's tray. Those who got into his position have long since become elites. The boss glanced at Chi Han next to Rong Xu without a trace, and immediately understand the relationship between the two.

This same expensive fabric, coupled with Rong Xu's undisguised intimacy, can see Chi Han's position in Rong Xu's heart even for a fool!

So he handed Chi Han a cup first, and said with a smile, "This is Master Chi, right? I've heard of you for a long time, but today I finally saw the provincial champion of the year. It really is a talent!"

Chi Han was praised in his heart. With an embarrassed smile, he took the wine glass and touched it with a smirk, "Haha, the prize is too much."

Sure enough, seeing Chi Han taking the wine glass, Rong Xu didn't refuse, just took a sip and put it back.

The real estate boss couldn't help straightening his back when he saw the envious eyes around him. He personally led people into the hall. The long table was filled with western-style snacks and various drinks. This was just a place to talk before the banquet started. , and will be seated in the banquet hall in a while.